Crowd funded prosecution

I see Sammy is resistant to the idea that lying is wrong.

Not at all and your continuous straw man attempts never fail to amuse me.

As I said, if it was completely unintended I'd have believed it was a lie. The fact it hasn't happened or may not happen doesn't remove the intention for it to have happened.

Calling the sky red is a lie.

Saying you'd like to fund the NHS with money you're no longer sending to Brussels is a reasonable intention.

Also, you will have to bare with me, I have you on ignore because you're full of **** and I don't always see what you're posting right away, if at all.

Sponsored Links
It was a lie as we never have given £350m net a week to the EU, because of our rebate.

That's not how rebates work.

You send them the money, your rebate comes back. You don't stop it at the source.

Sammy can't cope with this:

It's not that I can't cope with it, you've just not backed it up and frankly I've no reason to take on board a word you say other than being hyperbole at best, at worst complete fabrication.

Sponsored Links
That bloke who runs Amstrad and the singer Paloma Faith have declared there support for the caper

Johnd is an X pencil pusher come paper shuffler , when it comes to the practicable nuts and bolts of this Brexit caper he is useless tis just the way it is . There is no shame in it

He would be in good company at his local B & Poo on a Saturday morning most of whom end up in in A and E with dust in there eye cut there finger off or shot themselves with a nail gun :LOL:

Fact is I doubt he could change a light bulb with out googling it first
:LOL:

upload_2018-10-27_17-57-3.png

So what is the lie?

The intention to spend £350 million a week on the NHS is a good one

Well it is to any right minded person

Johnd objects to it :rolleyes: no surprise there then ;) most would be spent on the elderly hence his objection ? ;)

What was not factored into the equation (maybe?) was that we were going to be fleeced by the EU for leaving there club ?

EU being the German/ Franco cartel

That's not how rebates work.

You send them the money, your rebate comes back. You don't stop it at the source.

Sorry to be the bearer of facts but the rebate or calculation is applied straight away. It's not sent and then we get some of it back.

I would expect any politician talking about the EU to know basic facts.

The fact the UK stats authority rebuked Johnson in a letter on 17sept 2017 is all the facts we need. He has repeated the lie.

What is this guy doing for his 2k a month wage? The problem with private criminal prosecutions is that the CPS can take them over at any point and discontinue them. This is the usual outcome for anyone trying to do it.

I'd argue the person stumping up the case is stretching it far more than the Brexit bus claim. He claims to be a private prosecutor, but I couldn't find any evidence of legal qualification or even successful cases.

btw - I'm a a private astronaut, would anyone like to fund me?

Sponsored Links
Back