Crowd funded prosecution

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Almost 5000 citezins have given £280,000 (to date) to fund a private prosecution to get Boris johndon jailed for spreading the lie that the UK will be 350 million a week better off when leaving the EU

Mid-use of public office

The recipient of their generosity
Is Marcus ball (28) who started the caper

Remoaners may need to stump up another 2 million £ in order to bring the prosecution to court ?

Mr ball is taking ?1,970.64p a month from the donation as a wage

He intends to begin proceedings for the common law offence of misconduct in public office in the magistrates court in the next few months

Any of you avid remoaners want to chip in ?

If it would get Johnson off the street I would chip in a few quid :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I'll chip in a large trout to slap these 5000 idiots with.

And a red hot poker for Marcus's rectum.

we'll all be paying soon

:)

Sponsored Links
Time we stopped all politicians from lying. Let Johnson be the test case.

Time we stopped all politicians from lying. Let Johnson be the test case.

It's not a lie if that's your intention. If you deliver or not is a different matter. What he suggested at the time could well have been possible. I'm sure politicians have the best intentions but it's not as simple as I want this I will do this.

Politicians won't be able to do their job if they can't lie, don't be so cruel!

What he suggested at the time could well have been possible.

No it couldn't.

If you drive round in a big red bus with a sign saying "All plumbers eat babies" and if it is known that some plumbers don't, that's a lie.

No it couldn't.

If you drive round in a big red bus with a sign saying "All plumbers eat babies" and if it is known that some plumbers don't, that's a lie.

Aye up, JohnD's back.

brexit-petition-vote.jpg

I see Sammy is resistant to the idea that lying is wrong.

It's not a lie if that's your intention. If you deliver or not is a different matter. What he suggested at the time could well have been possible. I'm sure politicians have the best intentions but it's not as simple as I want this I will do this.

It was a lie as we never have given £350m net a week to the EU, because of our rebate. He's repeated even after its been debunked even as recent as this year. In fact he's claimed even more can be given to the NHS.

He's doubled down on his lie. Johnson to repeat is not the only politician who lies but his egregious lies should be perfect for a test case.

I'd rather be told the truth.

Sponsored Links
Back