Crowd funded prosecution

silly Sammy makes up additional lies of his own.

Now I see why he has no objection to lying Buffoon.

John 'no evidence required' D.

Typical John, fast with the misconceptions, strawman arguments and barrage of insults, nowhere near presenting his own data or facts to back up anything he says.

And this is why I think you're a scummy piece of ****.

Sponsored Links
Sorry to be the bearer of facts but the rebate or calculation is applied straight away. It's not sent and then we get some of it back.

Then it is not a rebate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181028-090621.png
    Screenshot_20181028-090621.png
    318 KB · Views: 80
We don't get to choose what we spend the "rebate" on. Its not, as I understand it like someone owing £20, to someone who owes them a £5er, so us just agreeing to pay £15. Its £20 with £5 of it going directly to EU approved UK projects.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
John 'no evidence required' D.

Typical John, fast with the misconceptions, strawman arguments and barrage of insults, nowhere near presenting his own data or facts to back up anything he says.

And this is why I think you're a scummy piece of ****.
Wait til he resorts to his other tactic of lieing for England

Before anyone funds this chancer, I'd suggest reading his 'Case summary' Download, otherwise all donations to motorbiking's astronaut training fund are gratefully received. I'll even post a pic of me outside the space centre looking smug in a suit if I get to £100k

Who thought Brexit would succeed? :)

If by succeed you mean the ref end in favour of, me, I had a £50 bet on it. Ironically I went to France with the winnings and stocked up on cheap plonk.

If you mean the outcome, well, we haven't left yet so we don't know.

Before anyone gets off their high horse & reaches for their wallet to actually contribute to something like a 'crowdfunded prosecution', please be aware that you may also be legally liable to 'crowdfund' any damages if/when it all goes tittyside up !

Sponsored Links
Back