Deal or no deal

Has Boris got your Blessing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
extension coming, you can check out, but can never leave.
You can certainly check out.

EU aren't stopping the UK one iota.

It is really very simple:

"you want tariff free access to our club, you gotta play by club rules"
"You can play by your own rules, but you will have to pay tariffs"

See, UK is entirely free to choose

Sponsored Links
I expect a political solution will be coming soon based on Boris's own words. Out, no deal but talks to continue. He seems to feel we will have a deal within a few months. Why - pass and it could just be the usual reassurance.

And the talks will go on...

Borisconi will go down in history as probably the worst PM the UK has ever had...

Although Camoron who got us into this mess in the first place is in the running for that dishonour!
Interesting viewpoint. How's that going down on the political forums you post on? You do post on political forums don’t you or do you just raise DIY related posts on them?

Sponsored Links
And Brexit lies from Tory supporters never stop

Last night on sky Tim Montgomerie said:

"We mustn't forget, a benefit of no deal is that the government will get money from tariffs which they can pay out to help those sectors that will be damaged by Brexit"

So you are arguing the case for raising taxes to give out tax rebates.....

Brexit logic at its finest.

(For people who don't know: tariffs are paid by the importer, who recovers that cost by charging the consumer)

You can certainly check out.

EU aren't stopping the UK one iota.

It is really very simple:

"you want tariff free access to our club, you gotta play by club rules"
"You can play by your own rules, but you will have to pay tariffs"

See, UK is entirely free to choose

i was refering more to our government, than the E.U, any way there has been an extension. according to the news

No need for the UK to rush to make a deal before we leave. Tariffs go both ways. Make a deal in haste, repent at our leisure. Take your time Boris - you've got us out, that’s the main thing. (y)

No need for the UK to rush to make a deal before we leave. Tariffs go both ways. Make a deal in haste, repent at our leisure. Take your time Boris - you've got us out, that’s the main thing. (y)
It's easy to lose a client, much harder to recover them afterwards.

They know. They have been asking themselves the question "I need ten million widgets a year. I need them delivered within 24 hours depending on demand. I need a firm price that will not change with currency fluctuations. I need to know they will not be held up in customs or in a 4-day lorry queue.

Shall I buy them from a supplier operating in the same market as me, with the same currency, the same standards and no customs or other barriers? Or from a factory in an offshore coastal nation that doesn't know what trading terms will apply?"

It's easy to lose a client, much harder to recover them afterwards.

the simplistic lets go for "no deal" is not real

UKs trade with EU is huge and always will be .......it seems to me negotiating will carry on for the next decade in event of no deal

the UK is leaving the Single Market.

That is the largest customs union in the world and is our biggest trade partner by a country mile.

the thing is notch, we can buy the vast majority of the things we buy from the EU from other countries, that don’t insist we give them our fishing waters , and insist on us following any future rule changes.

the thing is notch, we can buy the vast majority of the things we buy from the EU from other countries, that don’t insist we give them our fishing waters , and insist on us following any future rule changes.

And we don't have single-market or two-way free trade deals with them.

Sponsored Links
Back