Demand EU referendum

Did someone mention a level playing field? i fueled up at Morisons a few weeks ago on my motorbike, then they refused to serve me beause i had my skid lid on, if i had been wearing a burkha would they still refuse to serve me? I do admire the French, not only did they rid themselves of their royal hangers on but they also banned the burkha!
It also pizzes me off that there are so many people complaining, i didn't vote for the lib lab con, as there were no bnp candidates in my area i had to vote for ukip, instead of bitchin why dont you actually try and change things when you get the chance. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Had the same recently.
Skid lid on, smelly "burka" woman in front. Was asked to remove lid, told the "Indian" server why was previous customer not asked the same.
He said "company policy" .
I said in that case I refuse to pay because of racial views.

After a large arguement with the manager and staff, I told them to take the registration number and sue me for the fuel.

Awaiting the summons.

(The) Thing is, we can't go back and change the past ever. So there's no use harking on about what colonial Britain, Portugal, Spain etc did hundreds of years ago (although there are people who keep bringing up the past as though it could be changed) Blaid and Brown apologised for the slave trade etc,,, well let me be the first to apologize for Homo Sapiens wiping out Neanderthal man. Is that good enough???

I think there are degrees of relevance to be taken into account.
For instance, quotes such as "We Brits' are all descendants of immigrants" is true to a degree but the last invasion of Britain was several hundred years ago.
The reference to homo sapiens and neanderthals was millennia ago.
Whereas the reference to colonial powers refers to events just over 100 years or so ago.
Also the comments of the Australian PM ignoring the events of just 50 years or so ago, and certainly still within living memory, is, IMO, hypocritical.

You're right, we can't go back and change the past, but we can be aware of it and not behave as though it never occurred.

Also, while I think it may be ludicrous for any individual to apologise for our forefathers behaviour. It's perfectly right and proper for one nation to symbolically apologise to another group of people for wrongful deeds in the past.

Sponsored Links
Back