Keep the Romanians out!

That will be to late for me, I'll be voting BNP if UKIP don't get in next time.... :evil:

If you want to stand as the North Bristol BNP candidate, I'll second you. Even give you some Bristol Pounds towards your deposit.

I was thinking of standing as a UKIP candidate, but apparently they have one already in Bristol North. :cry:

He'll have to do for now, but come the revolution................................... :evil:

I'll put it in my diary.. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
When they arrive I'm hoping they head for Surrey and parts of Nottingham where they wont be a problem ;)

I wouldn't be too sure of that. On past form, they'll be heading for the Fens , to compete with the Polaks for turnip picking jobs.

They won't get as warm a welcome in the fens. And as far as the work they do is concerned. I believe it's called pickpocketing.

Sponsored Links
When they arrive I'm hoping they head for Surrey and parts of Nottingham where they wont be a problem ;)

I wouldn't be too sure of that. On past form, they'll be heading for the Fens , to compete with the Polaks for turnip picking jobs.

They won't get as warm a welcome in the fens. And as far as the work they do is concerned. I believe it's called pickpocketing.

Yes, you're right. Many will be here for a bit of dipping.

Trouble is, only a certain percentage of Romanians are actually Roma gipsy types. Large part of the population aren't. They may be more interested in actually working, along with the Bulgarians.

In a flat lining economy - every new resident means a longer dole queue.

Two of the largest employers in the fens have announced they are to close their factory's. So JD and BA can have them in Surrey and crackers can have some in his part of Nottinghamshire.

Apparently the government have now stated that they're going to make this country less attractive to immigrants

With every fookin year that passes, this government (and the last) make this country less attractive to everyone. Except the immis.

Ain't that the truth.

Btw, I hope everyone realised I was being ironic in my last post. Seriously, after many years of experience I don't believe a word that any politician (except for that nice Mr Farage, of course) says.

Sponsored Links
Back