Keep the Romanians out!

Sponsored Links
Why are you worrying about this now?

If there's a problem, we should have done something about it years ago. If there isn't, don't worry about it.

The Romulans are the secret weapon we've been waiting for. When people see what they are like - they'll vote for UKIP in their droves. ;)

Sponsored Links
That will be to late for me, I'll be voting BNP if UKIP don't get in next time.... :evil:

Too late anyway. Next election May 2015. Romulans arrive Jan 2014.

We shall have to wait and see about that Joe, I really think we will go to the polls befor then.. :confused:

We can't. We are on fixed term elections.

I signed the petition, for what it's worth.

Apparently the government have now stated that they're going to make this country less attractive to immigrants intending to play the system, so that's a relief.

Isn't it?!

Yeah. It sure is. Talk, talk, talk.... and no action. Lip service from a mealy mouthed Prime Minister. Dump them - vote UKIP.

I reckon they should make it less attractive to any nationality to play the system. I wouldn't discriminate against the Romanians, I'd make it hard for everybody.

I explained to you that the law has changed. WE ARE ON FIXED TERM now.

Next election 2015.

That will be to late for me, I'll be voting BNP if UKIP don't get in next time.... :evil:

If you want to stand as the North Bristol BNP candidate, I'll second you. Even give you some Bristol Pounds towards your deposit.

Sponsored Links
Back