Keep the Romanians out!

Sponsored Links
BNP is a wasted vote - UKIP is the way to go.

Apparently the government have now stated that they're going to make this country less attractive to immigrants

With every fookin year that passes, this government (and the last) make this country less attractive to everyone. Except the immis.

Sponsored Links
If a migrant arrives with kids THEY GET EMERGENCY HOUSING AND EVERY BENEFIT AVAILABLE.

Ignore the lying Tory's.

You cannot sign this petition again
Why not? I want to keep signing it until they do something about them :evil:

When they arrive I'm hoping they head for Surrey and parts of Nottingham where they wont be a problem ;)

I explained to you that the law has changed. WE ARE ON FIXED TERM now.

Next election 2015.

Would you like to put money on it Joe??

It's on the statute book mate - nothing can change that. What change do you think they made that they call it FIXED TERM? :confused:

I hate repeating myself, do you want to put money on it Joe??

No thanks, not waiting until 2015 toi get my money. What do you think FIXED TERM means? :confused:

That will be to late for me, I'll be voting BNP if UKIP don't get in next time.... :evil:

If you want to stand as the North Bristol BNP candidate, I'll second you. Even give you some Bristol Pounds towards your deposit.

I was thinking of standing as a UKIP candidate, but apparently they have one already in Bristol North. :cry:

Roma don't work - they have massive families.

Joe we had this last week! Fixed term or until there is a vote of no confidence.

That will be to late for me, I'll be voting BNP if UKIP don't get in next time.... :evil:

If you want to stand as the North Bristol BNP candidate, I'll second you. Even give you some Bristol Pounds towards your deposit.

I was thinking of standing as a UKIP candidate, but apparently they have one already in Bristol North. :cry:

He'll have to do for now, but come the revolution................................... :evil:

And what's Joseph on about fixed term? :confused: Do what he often does, and demand a source/link.

Sponsored Links
Back