Dewalt multi tool

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking at getting one of these. But I am in two minds whether to go for corded or cordless. Anyone got one. What the battery life like and I take it corded would be more powerfull ?

Sponsored Links
I have the dewalt corded one, my supervisor bought a cordless bosch one and said it was rubbish and swapped it for corded, can't fault mine, blades were limited to dewalt only because of their unique quick release system but I see you can now buy cheaper alternatives on ebay and Amazon that fit dewalt, don't buy expensive blades, they go blunt just as quick as cheap ones

I have the dewalt corded one, my supervisor bought a cordless bosch one and said it was rubbish and swapped it for corded, can't fault mine, blades were limited to dewalt only because of their unique quick release system but I see you can now buy cheaper alternatives on ebay and Amazon that fit dewalt, don't buy expensive blades, they go blunt just as quick as cheap ones
Thanks

Looking at the DeWalt DWE315KT or DeWalt DWE314KT - Just trying to figure out whats the difference. I know the 314 has a 250 watt motor and the 315 has a 300 watt motor. Just wondering if there's anything else ?

I got a cordless one because I had difficulty finding a two mile long extension lead.

Sponsored Links
i have had a bosch blue 10.8v for about 8 years and a ryobi 18v for perhaps 5 and would never be without them
to be honest you often need a battery tool for safety during home inprovement or site work
you need to balance off the greater progress in useuing a mains tool compared to a battery tool keeping in mind its a often a used just twice or 3 times a year tool for perhaps 5 mins in the year

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back