DIY Gas sticky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shows the lack of education and poor mentality by using the word Spastic. That is extremely insulting to disabled people

Reasoning with you serves no purpose but insulting you is mildly entertaining when I come inside for a brew. I like to think that I don't discriminate between who I offend but I can understand spastics being offended by finding themselves grouped together with you but if I offend enough people then perhaps the mods will lock this post too....Just for fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Well just to throw petrol on the flames;-
Could a registered person who f***ed up a boiler repair and caused harm , be prosecuted, and if so, for what?
Could a non-registered person who repaired a boiler for his own house and did not cause harm be prosecuted, and if so for what and using what for proof, if he simply remained mute.
Could a non registered person who repaired a boiler for another person for gain,and did not cause harm be prosecuted, and if so for what and using what for proof

If an RGI causes harm because he has not done his job correctly then yes he can and should be prosecuted... If someone dies because of his action or lack of action then I would expect a charge of manslaughter to be brought against him/her

This is why If I was to encounter poor work or a dangerous situation that may be hazardous action would be taken, irrespective of how cold it is outside..

1)yes
2)yes but unlikely and it would be hard to justify the prosecution
3)yes

Gas instqllation and use regs, HSW, Building regs , fraud, criminal damage etc etc.

Sponsored Links
1)yes
2)yes but unlikely and it would be hard to justify the prosecution
3)yes

Gas instqllation and use regs, HSW, Building regs , fraud, criminal damage etc etc.

Well 1 & 3 seem straightforward. Can you elaborate on the answer to 2? How could you prove incompetence?

How could you prove incompetence?

ahh the question asked many times of morons like Harrison.

Never answered - apart from the recent bullshyte into the semantics of the English language.

We professionals prove our competence every 5 years in the parts of the industry we work in.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back