dog bit a 14 year old charv read on

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
went to work as normal yesterday

dog has the run of the house he,s a border terrier brown short hair

came home for dinner as i was on a local install seen my hound in the street ??

oh my i thouight what have we here dog has blood on face and paw and i assumed he must have bust the window to get at the posty

not so some little charv had only booted the panel in on my back door and was half way into my kitchen when SUPERDOG got him by the LUGS :LOL:

well this is what my neighbours kids told me

apparently i missed all the action by 5 mins

so back to SUPERDOG i was thinking the charv had cut my dog with a screw driver so i do my quick checks and after a quick wash there was nothing not even a scratch

but there was a bit of blood on the floor and the booted in panel :LOL:

police where called and SOCO came 1 hour later ( fast for round here )

so if u see a LUGLESS charv thank SUPERDOG he was and is being spoilt for services beyond the call of duty :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Well done that dog!

Is he usually fierce?

p.s. with plenty of blood, would be easy to do a DNA test and identify the scrote, don't know if they bother with that for housebreaking?

what is superdog's name...is it Superdog?

Good dog! the best I could hope for is that perp would trip over a cat....but that probably wouldnt happen...they is scaredy cats :LOL:

mlb3c said:

Good dog! the best I could hope for is that perp would trip over a cat....but that probably wouldnt happen...they is scaredy cats :LOL:
Thought you were gonna nail the perp with your shooter?

Sponsored Links
Scenes Of Crime Officer

(has a look round for evidence)

gcol said:
mlb3c said:

Thought you were gonna nail the perp with your shooter?

the cats dont use the gun....no thumbs ;)

out of interest, i saw that "beat the burglar" yesterday on uktv people, and the method of entry on this episode was thru the bottom panel on the back door. they are sometimes very weak. the couple who lived there said they thought the door was strong, but they were only referring to the locks. the door itself was fundamentally weak.

Slogger will have to get a handyman in to strengthen the door ;)

Perp over here is the vertical joint in brickwork :LOL: Scrote could be universal :?:

JUST A LIL UPDATE

dog is definetely ok

charv was named and shamed as a 15 year old from scotswood

lets see what happens to him eh

bob the dog yay :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back