Country
United Kingdom
A truly odious individual.

Here he is not answering questions:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
here is Dominic Cummings not answering the £350 million per week

Cummings wrote this piece which admits vote leave won by using lies:

Pundits and MPs kept saying ‘why isn’t Leave arguing about the economy and living standards’. They did not realise that for millions of people, £350m/NHS was about the economy and living standards – that’s why it was so effective. It was clearly the most effective argument not only with the crucial swing fifth but with almost every demographic. Even with UKIP voters it was level-pegging with immigration. Would we have won without immigration? No. Would we have won without £350m/NHS? All our research and the close result strongly suggests No. Would we have won by spending our time talking about trade and the Single Market? No way.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/vote-leave-director-admits-won-lied-public/08/02/

Would we have won by spending our time talking about trade and the Single Market? No way.
You do seem to wish to live in some sort of ""sliding doors """ existence full of ifs buts and maybe ..Like some sort of """"born again""" evangelistic remainer

You do seem to wish to live in some sort of ""sliding doors """ existence full of ifs buts and maybe ..Like some sort of """"born again""" evangelistic remainer
What are you on about?

I didn't write that -it was Dominic Cummings

And what he wrote is explicit -it states clearly the Leave campaign was won on lies

What are you on about?

I didn't write that -it was Dominic Cummings

And what he wrote is explicit -it states clearly the Leave campaign was won on lies
You think all politicians are lieing scum..yet you want more of them to govern us..ie MEPs

You think all politicians are lying scum..yet you want more of them to govern us..ie MEPs

Nah.

The politicians I consider are lying scum are the ones that are lying scum.

Boris Johnson
Rees Mogg
Gove
Dominic Raab
Priti Patel
Nigel Farage
Dominic Cummings
Steve Baker

All key Brexiteers that are proven liars and are on on record lying.

Sponsored Links
Back