Dominic Cummings

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
points out the bleeding obvious: Johnson and the cabinet are incompetent.....as though we didn't know already :ROFLMAO:

All the same, it has been rather amusing today....major Tory back stabbing going on

Sponsored Links
I despise the bloke with every fibre of my being. But you know what? He'd be ten times the pm BoJo is. Low bar, obvs.

points out the bleeding obvious: Johnson and the cabinet are incompetent.....as though we didn't know already :ROFLMAO:

All the same, it has been rather amusing today....major Tory back stabbing going on

amusing and intriguing, nothing will come of it. Early response to Covid could have been better, just like most other countries in the world.
Storm in a teacup, nothing to see here.

Sponsored Links
The problem Cummings has got is that a) he's clearly a disgruntled ex employee, b) his caper during the lockdown along with the blatantly obvious lie of an excuse.

Both mean he's a a man who's word can be trusted less than Bojo's which lets face it isn't a very high bar.

Yeah, and who was advising the cabinet?

It's all a bloody joke. He literally sat there and said that the government did a poor job at lockdown etc. and all I could think was, you drove all the way to Barnard Castle on a jolly for your wife's birthday, you ****!

He's just confirming what everybody already knew. He's a two faced, backstabbing snake that would bite the hand that feeds him.
He's now unemployable, imagine having THAT working for you.

I disagree, he's a very clever bloke, probably one of the finest political strategists ever, Alistair Campbell doesn't come close. But, he fell out with Boris's 'bird' so he had to go. Now, if he succeeds in toppling Boris, which I'm not convinced he will, the natural successor is Govey, (bit of a snake but a capable pair of hands) and Cummins was always closer to Govey than he was Boris.

He's definitely employable.

He's just confirming what everybody already knew. He's a two faced, backstabbing snake that would bite the hand that feeds him.

And the man that Johnson chose, giving him the power to hire and fire, and lay down the rules, and booting out a Chanceor who refused to submit to Cummings.

Sponsored Links
Back