Dominic Cummings

Sponsored Links
I have never seen any comment ever from Durhamplumber that is remotely racist.

The polite thing to do would be to retract your accusation.
I'd have to go back a couple of months to find the specific comments of durhamplumber, but I'm sure we can all recall them, for instance, his incessant racist comments about Roma Gypsies.
He went missing for a couple of months after that, and his message of feigned contrition to me, but he's back with his usual abusive attitude, and no evidence to support his allegations. Just the constant dribble of abuse.
If you've never seen any comment by durhamplumber that you consider racist, that's understandable. You claimed that festive's comment about Roma's was not inherently racist because he genuinely believed his own bigotry.

Like so sick that suggesting someone is mentally ill is considered a bit of healthy banter?
You're having a laugh. Except it's not funny to assign mental illness as an insult, or a joke or as a troll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
It's more staggering that many posts on here turn into people slagging each other off. Some people might be inclined to think that the do this as they can't contribute anything useful to the conversation. They may well be correct.

It's more staggering that many posts on here turn into people slagging each other off.

Bah you're an idiot :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(only joking)
Notwithstanding the accurate observation and the humour, I trust you both will observe who invariably resorts to abuse and insults first.
I think this was durhamplumbers second post after an absence of a couple of months:
upload_2021-5-29_10-43-21.png

I shan't bother with transam's and fillyboys comments, you can recall them yourself.

What was the statement? - "Keep your friends closer, your enemies closer"

inappropriate post
So your genuine belief is designed as banter?
banter
  1. the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks.
In the spirit of banter, I don't think you're mentally ill, I think you're immoral, completely devoid of any sensitivity and unable to comprehend the difference between banter and abuse.
Like another troll, you seek to exploit and trivialise an extremely serious and distressing issue in the pursuit of your amusement.
You exploit mental illness as an insult, and suggest that you genuine believe I am suffering from it.
I think that illustrates your mindset.

inappropriate post
Oh good! Does that mean you won't be hurling any more insults at me?
Or trying to trivialise and humourise mental illness because someone disagrees with your opinion?
Although it doesn't seem to stop others who claim to be ignoring me. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back