Dominic Cummings

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I have listened to some of what Dominic Cummings has said and I don't know.

I'm not sure whether to believe what's coming bout of his mouth or he's just made things up to spite his ex employee.

I'm thinking the latter as he has now added and extra layer to his lie about when he broke covid rut.

Need to remember he is a master spin doctor,

Also the news people I heard earlier said they don't know whether to believe it either and therefore would like to have a public enquiry where the truth will come.out.

I would hazard a guess that that's where he wants this shameless self appeasing charade is all about
But you were very happy to believe his lies before he presented his evidence to Parliament. :rolleyes:

tedious anti-foreigner obsession
Maybe Marine le Pen might employ him. His ideas might fit in well with her policies.
She seems to be your favourite contender.
His aptitude for telling lies must make him your favourite personality.

There isn't a problem with u turns though is there?
Obviously not - I’ve noticed quite a few u turns on here. For instance, all those who thought he was lying about his 'eyesight test' are now only too happy to believe he is telling the truth this time. Strange that, don’t you think? Then again, it’s easy to believe a liar when it suits your agenda - just like when the 'daily fail' haters are quick to use any article printed by them when it suits their cause. :whistle:

Obviously not - I’ve noticed quite a few u turns on here. For instance, all those who thought he was lying about his 'eyesight test' are now only too happy to believe he is telling the truth this time. Strange that, don’t you think? Then again, it’s easy to believe a liar when it suits your agenda - just like when the 'daily fail' haters are quick to use any article printed by them when it suits their cause. :whistle:
The difference is, that when Cummings visited Barnard Castle, etc, he was obviously going against government policy.
Now when he's spilling the beans, he's confirming what a lot of people already suspected, and has been reported in other media, and by other people.

See the difference?

Transam is a lying racist troll. everyone recognises that. But even he occasionally reports something that is based on fact.
He invariably goes on to add a racist, or other bigoted opinion, and to exploit it to promote hatred and division.

Cummings is recognised as a liar, as is Boris. But that doesn't restrict their comments to only tell lies.
They occasionally tell the truth. The trick, the intelligent, the rational approach is to differentiate between their lies, their bigotry and the truth.
The same is true for any bigoted, persistent liar.

...all those who thought he was lying about his 'eyesight test'...

Mottie appears to assume that there were people who thought Cummings was not lying about his eyesight trip.

Will anybody who believed him please step forward?

Or is mottie the only one?

Mottie appears to assume that there were people who thought Cummings was not lying about his eyesight trip.

We could turn it on its head.
All those who believed Cummings was telling the truth (and defended him and allowed him to remain in his employment) please step forward.

Oooh, look they now claim he's lying. :rolleyes:

They occasionally tell the truth. The trick, the intelligent, the rational approach is to differentiate between their lies, their bigotry and the truth.

True and while no one on here was there when he spoke the media have managed to pick out several things that fit in with what actually happened.

Hancock has already put another rope around his neck - I didn't have the ability to test people who were returned to care homes so sent them anyway. A little different to what he said at the time. Also a red herring in some respects as covid was getting into care home in other ways. All of them said care homes were shielded. Typical politicians problem. In this case the brutal truth would have been more appropriate as people would probably have taken more care. The other aspect is just where testing capabilities were being directed at the time. Hancock on several occasions has announced testing capabilities that we didn't actually have. Also how wonderful he is achieving it - pure bull it's done by other people. Vaccination program who did that - the NHS and advisors. Politicians just pick from options. Often they want to do something or the other and advisors say hang on a min if you do that this will happen.

Herd immunity with any disease is a theory - we are currently testing it

S, the proportion of the population who are susceptible to infection, and setting this product to be equal to 1:
7e92ee7abd28660fee15982efd7afbb52a93940a

S can be rewritten as (1 − p), where p is the proportion of the population that is immune so that p + S equals one. Then, the equation can be rearranged to place p by itself as follows:

e11f30039d8ac6af915f347a8a4d2ce73bc1227b

42ea84e0061035aacc18cc72f9a40ce31b44482c

4a3c92a8f267bb8fab5e8ec082bdfc7ecd9316a5

Politicians main interest is usually good headlines in the media. Truth often doesn't fit in with that. Things they do often take a long long time to show the results. Covid is entirely different in that respect. At times that have been making political capitol via covid. Ineffectual actions intended to show how great they are and fit in with their agenda.

:ROFLMAO: Who's going to elect some one who always tells the truth?

Well I don't know about anyone else, but I don't recall ever in my life having gone out for a drive to check my eyesight. It is a particularly stupid thing to do and an equally stupid excuse to use as a reason. If my eyesight is below par, as it sometimes is when I have a cold, then I am perfectly aware whilst just sitting at home.

how did you mentally challenged mind come up with that conclusion?

Cummings may be manipulative, ideologically unsound, arrogant, untrustworthy and vindictive, but Ive never seen it suggested that hes of low intelligence or bereft of political cunning.

Youd think that if he was lying he would have crafted much better lies.

Sponsored Links
Back