Dominic Cummings

In this case the brutal truth would have been more appropriate as people would probably have taken more care.

there are even some people who would have said "if granny is being kept in a death trap, I will fetch her out and try to look after her at home."

Sponsored Links
Transam is a lying racist troll. everyone recognises that.
No they do not...It is all in your warped mind where you see Racism where there is none.Razzler the Retired music teacher who thinks he is Einstein."" If you are capable of fekall else....become a teacher""...

Sponsored Links
No they do not...It is all in your warped mind where you see Racism where there is none.Razzler the Retired music teacher who thinks he is Einstein."" If you are capable of fekall else....become a teacher""...

Welcome back durham, have you been away on the bike?

No mention of Cummin's papers so far. He has mentioned them - what to do - post on his blog for instance.

He did say one thing that was interesting - advising advisers to keep records of what they are being told, comments etc. :) What better person to actually know how tricky politicians can be. He even helps them with that for our ears.

I also think his own beliefs do not fully coincide with the people he actually helped put in power. It was a means to an end of some sort. Time will tell.

Reason for him leaving seem to be partly down to feeling No10 is a shambles. Then come politicians that like things as they are. Changes might upset their apple cart.

I wonder what would have been the out come if Cummings had been a russian , Chinese , Iranian
Saudi and had made such statements ???

if he was not abroad first he would probably be getting measured up for a coffin

I think durhamplumber is a bit miffed that I was not gullible enough to believe his contriteness.
Anyone who stoops to such low levels as pretending contrition and sending such messages deserves ridicule and distaste.
I guess I upset him a tad exposing his racism. :rolleyes:
upload_2021-5-28_18-55-7.png

Sponsored Links
Back