Donald Trump cleared.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
he is a good judge of character
He is a lousy judge of character. He once called murderous white supremacist terrorists “fine people” and licks the boots of murderous Putin and Kim jong Un. Trés poor.

Last edited:
If trump was still in office he would have got that Macron on the blower and told him to wind his neck in over his attitude towards the UK

In any event He never liked the scoundrel

he is a good judge of character
I believe Macron pizzed him off when he crushed Trumps weak hand.

Last edited:
His approval ratings suggest otherwise, his only saving grace is he's adopted most of Trumps policies.
Boris Johnson has high approval ratings.

people seem to like narcissistic liars
People are quite happy to vote against their own interests.

he's adopted most of Trumps policies.
Lol.

Mucho lol.

His global opt-outs, reversals, slackening's of regulations have thankfully been dismantled. Obamacare is still going strong and I believe congress have finally pushed through the infrastructure bill. Filly is likely to ignore the ratings in the coming months.

Have you read the news recently?
Peaks and troughs boyo. A bit like your beloved Tories. Things have been against old sleepy Joe.

October jobs looked good and now his major bill has been passed, so US looks towards more prosperity for a good many Americans. Only way is up for sleepy Joe - the man that beat Trump with his eyes closed.

Peaks and troughs boyo. A bit like your beloved Tories. Things have been against old sleepy Joe.

October jobs looked good and now his major bill has been passed, so US looks towards more prosperity for a good many Americans. Only way is up for sleepy Joe - the man that beat Trump with his eyes closed.
Man whose own daughter says he took inappropriate showers with her as a child , more creepy joe than sleepy joe

I was talking about Boris, Notch seems to think he's flying high in the ratings at the ,moment.

"Boris Johnson has high approval ratings."

I was talking about Boris, Notch seems to think he's flying high in the ratings at the ,moment.

"Boris Johnson has high approval ratings."
Boris Johnson does have high approval ratings….way too high for where they should be.

Tory government should be no higher than 2%

That’s because Brexit is damaging 98% of the public

Sponsored Links
Back