Donald Trump cleared.

Sponsored Links
Are you on about Trumps numerous impeachment or a criminal trial you saw on Judge Just?
so go on tell us what sanction what punishment he got after the two impeachments was he hung drawn and quartered ? or is he still able to stand again in 24 against whoever the democrats put up after car crash sleepy joe

trump will make a come back

he will probably get a second term as president ;) sleepy joe will either have passed away or will have been removed from office due to being incapacitated .

blimey the worrying thing about sleepy joe is that he has the nuclear launch codes :eek:

jeez us lets hope he knows were the UK is located or it could be curtains :eek:

I have a few things I need to do before I am incinerated , I am building a car ffs

so go on tell us what sanction what punishment he got after the two impeachments was he hung drawn and quartered ? or is he still able to stand again in 24 against whoever the democrats put up after car crash sleepy joe
Now that Trump is not protected from prosecution by Presidential privilege, the suits are queueing up and scrambling over each other.

He is being investigated from various public and private bodies. My guess is one particular institution will be reluctant to press too hard - i.e. a sitting government as this could have dire repercussions for the USA and put out bad optics. However, they will be keen for the US to never have to deal with an idiot like Trump ever again.

Other law suits and investigations may or may not have their own legal consequences. It will depend how long and how much money he can sustain throwing at them.

Sponsored Links
or is he still able to stand again in 24
Possibly, but not a given. There are something like 29 lawsuits Trump is facing now that he has left office. no doubt some of those are frivolous and are going to get buried. Some though could have consequences.

Possibly, but not a given. There are something like 29 lawsuits Trump is facing now that he has left office. no doubt some of those are frivolous and are going to get buried. Some though could have consequences.
no we are talking about the result of impeachment verdicts

no we are talking about the result of impeachment verdicts
A sitting President can not be prosecuted. Didn't you know?

The result of both impeachments was acquittal. It wasn't a trial.

Now that he is out of office, the Jan 6th offences that Trump committed against the US are being played out as we speak. As I said in my previous post, it's going to be tricky for an opposing sitting government to retaliate or reconcile any offences committed by Trump and his lackeys.

Going to be interesting watching it play out. All the republicans need do is run down the clock.

You are, the rest of the world, and this thread, have moved on.
guess you struggle with what the discussion was about . But you keep listening to those wee voices in your head they will keep you company

Trump’s lawyers tried to present the OP link in court yesterday.
The judge actually laughed out loud at their suggestion

160825135344-donald-trump-thumbs-up-780x439.jpg

If trump was still in office he would have got that Macron on the blower and told him to wind his neck in over his attitude towards the UK

In any event He never liked the scoundrel

he is a good judge of character

Sponsored Links
Back