Donald Trump cleared.

That's a big leap. The person in question is believed to be behind the stories of Trump enjoying golden showers with prostitutes. Nothing to do with Trump's delusions about electoral fraud

One conspiracy against Trump cannot possibly be linked to any other conspiracy against Trump.

Nothing to see, move along.

Sponsored Links
One conspiracy against Trump cannot possibly be linked to any other conspiracy against Trump.

Nothing to see, move along.

don’t tell me you believe electoral fraud stopped Trump winning.

Sponsored Links
Yes I do. Is this news to you? You seem to have the attention span of a goldfish in a bowl.
Trump lost

there was no electoral fraud

Trump was a bad loser

Trump is disgusting narcissistic liar….why would you support him?

Biden has a good taste in cars
He is a fellow Corvette owner :cool:

should still be possibly guilty till proven otherwise as one line off thought or comment are no more than one avenue or source but off course innocent till proven :rolleyes:

John Ratcliffe (of all people) coupled with Fox News - and you actually watched it? Tell me you didn't fall for it?

You'll be dredging up vids of Jim Jordan next.:rolleyes:
director of national security guess he knows fek all what are you a crazy conspiracy theorist? and i guess the recent arrests by john Durham are a mistake

director of national security guess he knows fek all what are you a crazy conspiracy theorist? and i guess the recent arrests by john Durham are a mistake
The Durham arrests are tied to the Steele dossier. A tiny and insignificant part of the Russian collusion between Trump campaign and the Russians. The GOP have seized upon it and are using it a stick, in an attempt to tie together the whole Russian thing as a hoax. The reality is, the Trump campaign were in cahoots with the Ruskies but it could not be proved or discounted.

The Steele dossier is a sideshow for Trump suckers. Like yourself.

director of national security
He was a partisan Trump appointee. Just another liar for Trump. Did you not see ANY of Tumps' first impeachment proceedings?

I'll expect a bit of Jim Jordan from you next. Lol.

He was a partisan Trump appointee. Just another liar for Trump. Did you not see ANY of Tumps' first impeachment proceedings?

I'll expect a bit of Jim Jordan from you next. Lol.
you mean the impeachments that despite the witch hunt lies false statements made up stories against him he was found innocent ? or are you on about something else

Sponsored Links
Back