****** - doncha just love 'em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I drove past a ***** wedding a couple of weekends ago and it was like driving through an Anne Summers convention.
All the way down the street outside the church there were brand new work vans of every make you can think of. Most of them were parked on double yellows and there was a parking attendant nearby who seemed to be just turning a blind eye to it all.
Still, I suppose it's difficult to persue a fine through the courts when the vehicle in question isn't actually taxed, MOT'd or even registered to an individual. I think the life of a ***** is great! :eek:

Makes me laugh when the the local council moan about all the stolen man-hole covers and metal roads signs. The Police claim to have no leads and ask for witnesses to come forward when all they have to do is to raid the local ***** camps before they have chance to get rid of the evidence.

I'm just wondering why someone highlights '******'?

Would it have been different if it were someone who was in a 'regular home'

There have been a whole load more 'respectable' people fleecing far more millions in the city!

but then I guess a criminal nowadays just has to have 'class'... ;)

"In the burglary of Stanton Harcourt Manor, a 14th Century home in Witney, Oxfordshire, Albi Johnson leapt from a first-floor window to escape when challenged and broke both his legs."

Ha Ha Ha.

"Sentencing the men, Judge Critchlow said: "Cases of this gravity must attract heavy sentences because of the deliberate criminality, organisation and sophistication of their planning and the effect on the occupants."

jailed for up to 11 years each

Good thing too.

Sponsored Links
The Police claim to have no leads and ask for witnesses to come forward when all they have to do is to raid the local ***** camps before they have chance to get rid of the evidence

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The police haven't got the bottle to confront a big aggressive *****.

They can keep their arrest statistics high by targeting easier pray. The modern police force employ so many corrupt officers, who are experts in converting minor incidents into major incidents.

Around here their favorite saying is "your word against mine, and who do you think they will belive"

Quite easy: cos they're scumbag oxygen thieves who contribute nothing and only take. Often without permission ;) .

If it helps, I feel exactly the same about all druggies too.

Makes me laugh when the the local council moan about all the stolen man-hole covers and metal roads signs. The Police claim to have no leads and ask for witnesses to come forward when all they have to do is to raid the local ***** camps before they have chance to get rid of the evidence.

So true. When the local travellers circus comes to a field near us, local crime within a defined radius clearly spikes, and it does not take Sherlock to work it out either.

Its concerning that this little operation went on for twenty years!

And all the time, they were more than likley claiming as much benefits as possible and paying no taxes or SS payments. And the rest of the clan probably still do

I rather fancy buying a new double cab pick-up, a massive caravan, changing my name to Micheal O'Woody and sponging for a few years - then perhaps I could have a decent retirement.

So they stole £30 million in one raid but could be three times that?

How many years did Ronnie Biggs get?

Quite easy: cos they're scumbag oxygen thieves who contribute nothing and only take. Often without permission ;) .

If it helps, I feel exactly the same about all druggies too.

Shy.... I wish to say im 100 per cent against 'druggies' as you put them. You have issues with the scum that have wrecked your family.

I have as you call them '*****' friends and whilst the majority (sic) really are the dregs of society, some of them are decent people.

Dave

That justifies me calling you a sh*tbag then, even though I don't know you... ;)
No skin off my nose, although I would point out that, unlike ******, chavs, druggies and all the other assorted flotsam and jetsom and 02 thieves that pervade this country, I don't go around thieving or beat up people, or park in people's fields without permission, or get the local authority to build me a camp, I pay my taxes, don't claim a penny off the state and never have, not even SSP.

More fool me, then.

Shy.... I wish to say im 100 per cent against 'druggies' as you put them. You have issues with the scum that have wrecked your family.
I do indeed: big ones. The really sad thing is that we are but one family that has been scarred by these f*ckwits. Repeat x 100s of thousands across the country, many in a far, far worse situation than us. Talking of which, we have a child protection conference tomorrow, when, hopefully, they will come to a decision to lift the little fella and hand him over...

I have as you call them '*****' friends and whilst the majority (sic) really are the dregs of society, some of them are decent people.
I'm sure that there's the odd one who gives out a passable imitation of being reasonable - not forgetting that they still are all take and no give, regardless. But they are in the minority, so generically, I would not píss on them if they were on fire.

Shy

A very levelled view on what appears to be a touching subject.

I have never said this before, but in the face of adversity you seem a strong and non belligent person. I ADMIRE you for what you are going through as I have not proved to be as strong as you faced with similar circumstances.

Anyway, this is beside the point. I have an understanding to what you have said and I wish to take it no further.

Hope you understand

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back