DOWNGRADED

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Did you here on the news, France has lost its AAA status, how much longer will the Euro last? I give it no longer than May.

Sponsored Links
Did you here on the news, France has lost its AAA status, how much longer will the Euro last? I give it no longer than May.
Best to brush off those tanks then. Such a shame that Germany misbehaved so badly the last time

Sponsored Links
GOD!!! Whats a month or two between friends (or foes) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm heartened by the knowledge that my niece attend Bristol University, and that you live there. I feel her safety/

The euro won't fail. Thats guranteed.
Besides merkosy haven't launched their big " bazooka" yet.

It might not be merkosy much longer, the French are due an election, they may revolt, they have revolted before, they are always revolting! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Look stop picking on me, i'll have you know my bottle of Bells is taking a hamering, i think cant has the same inebriating problem. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
He only has one drink a night - tonight is for april 4th 2018 :LOL:

A lot of analyst differ with your views, they said three months, that was two weeks ago, i'm erring on the side of caution.

Hedging my bets, thats a point i wonder if the bookies are taking wagers?

Sponsored Links
Back