DOWNGRADED

Sponsored Links
The euro won't fail. Thats guranteed.
Besides merkosy haven't launched their big " bazooka" yet.
So the solution is a new generation of French silicon boob implants, size AAA?

Thats one way of interptreting it, but its the "size AAA" that concerns me, the batteries in "MY" tv zapper are size AAA & they are miniscule.

Sponsored Links
This is very similar to a game of "monopoly" instead of Old Kent Road with a hotel we have Greece with the Acropolis, and Whitechapel can be replaced with France with the Eifle Tower, Mayfair would naturally be replaced by England and Buck House. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'll give the Euro until July at the latest, when it will die a much publicized death. Sarky will throw his dummy out of the pram and fall out big time with Merkel. "Sacre bleu, ze Euro as gone down ze pan mon cherie. What shall we do/" His wife will have to go back to getting her bra off for photoshoots to support her "Usband" (mind you we can all have a good hard think about Mrs Sarkozy now and then,,, can't we???? ) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I was channel hopping earlier & ended up on free view ch 82 news channel, i missed some of an interview they were doing, but i think he was French & he remarked about Merkosa, how they met every three days for yet more talks on how to save the euro, which he said wasn't going to happen, sooner rather than later.

Did you here on the news, France has lost its AAA status, how much longer will the Euro last? I give it no longer than May.

Red sky at night! Athens alight!!

How much longer? Will the euro make it to the end of the month?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back