DOWNGRADED

Ima i've given my name out "Pred" which is short for "PREDATOR" :cool:

Sponsored Links
Besides which i'm sure you will all want to send me cards & birthday wishes & cheques & prezzies. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The wonks in charge would rather see Europe plunged into poverty than to have their project fail. Not necessary through a deliberate destructive or nihilistic mindset, but a simply blind ideology to "the European state".

The Euro has already "failed", but it will not die unless the whole rotten EU parliament is chucked out.

I predict that at worse some countries will be let out/thrown out, but the Euro will stumble on, this is about politics not economics.

Sponsored Links
why am I so thick - The euro is blundering from one meltdown - prop up to another , It's just like extending the credit line to your feckless alcoholic uni drop out daughter , It will not work till there is aq change in the mindset of the feckless child/political landscape..

however why as this blunders on is the pound going down faster than any other currency , Shirley if the euro is sinking the pound should be getting stronger?

1.25 eauros to the pound this week when in January I went skiing in France and was getting 1.65 euros to the pound..

what gives..?
ecomomist enlighten me..

OK I have just found out why..

our 0% interest rate does not attract any buyers to our currency..wheras Europe in the crap and raising interest ratesaahs the effect of making outsiders buy the stupid thing.. so despite our economy being strongest we have a weak currency.. *******s we can't even take advantage of cheap holidays in Spain..

1.25 eauros to the pound this week when in January I went skiing in France and was getting 1.65 euros to the pound..

what gives..?
ecomomist enlighten me..

Reckon you must have got on the wrong flight, ended up in the USA and bought some dollars.

Really?

The £ to the Euro has only reached the mid 1.60's and that was back in 2000.....January of this year it reached 1.20 ish :rolleyes:

Probably never went skiing either :LOL: :LOL:

Did you here on the news, France has lost its AAA status, how much longer will the Euro last? I give it no longer than May.

pray tell us of the inner workings of the various credit rating agencies, and what exactly you base your comments on?

Did you here on the news, France has lost its AAA status, how much longer will the Euro last? I give it no longer than May.

pray tell us of the inner workings of the various credit rating agencies, and what exactly you base your comments on?

My comments were based on the bbc news back in January when i made the comment.

I still maintain the Euro will sink sooner or later, how can you tie different currencies together from vasstly different cultures?

1974 £1=DM12 it then sank as low as DM2.50 before raising to DM4 in 1982. meanwhile the Lire and the Dracma were practicaly worthless, so the Eurocraps come up with a "Meister Plan" and Merkle thinks she can succeed where hitler failed. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back