DUP still wavering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I guess the bung isnt big enough.

Either that or they worry that Johnson will screw them over (which of course he will, he does it to everybody).

If it was me, Id want money upfront.

Sponsored Links
DUP are silly they should just join the Republic because what Bojo has instore for the UK is a fight to the gutter by cutting food standards, opening up the NHS, worker rights.

We will be a vassal state of the US without the good weather, natural resources or skilled workers. Brexiteers have voted to become poorer, angirier and unhealthy.

To all those 50 plus brexiteers - you just sold your kids, nephews, friends and family down the river.

Sponsored Links
This is what Boris Johnson said at the DUP conference last year:

"If we genuinely wanted to do free trade deals, if we wanted to cut tariffs, if we wanted to vary our regulation, then we would have to leave Northern Ireland behind as an economic semi-colony of the EU," he said.

"And we would be damaging the fabric of the Union with regulatory checks and even customs controls between Great Britain and Northern Ireland, on top of those extra regulatory checks down the Irish Sea that are already envisaged in the Withdrawal Agreement

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/led-by-donkeys-boris-johnson-northern-ireland-1-6327213

"Now I have to tell you, no British Conservative government could or should sign up to any such arrangement."

If this goes through, then bojo will go down in history as the person who broke the UK 'union'...

Because however long it takes, it is bound to happen!

Plenty of people have said to me that they are fed up with subsidising every Jock, Taff and Paddy.

The DUP is hardly wavering.

Johnson is proposing doing away with their raison d'etre - for brexiters; reason to be.

"If we genuinely wanted to do free trade deals, if we wanted to cut tariffs, if we wanted to vary our regulation

If? If? If?

You mean he doesn't?

That's a bit of a kick in the groin for the Brexers.

Plenty of people have said to me that they are fed up with subsidising every Jock, Taff and Paddy.
May I thank you in person for continuing to fund my gold-plated public sector pension. How long till you retire? I need to tailor my largesse to reduce when your generous bung ends.

Signed

A Taff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back