einsteins relativity..

I've done a bit of experimenting myself.

I heard that light travels at 'light speed' in a vacuum so I got my torch and Dyson and I found when I shone a torch into it in the clockwise direction it came out faster than when I shone it in the anti-clockwise direction.

Sponsored Links
For anyone interested, their was a program on tonight, about gravity (Horizon 9 o,clock ). Quite good actually.

Amongst other topics, it discussed the effect speed has on time, and they went to the American military installation which runs and controls the GPS system.
Their are 24 active satellites at any time , and the time must be synchronized exactly between all the satellites. They use Einsteins theory of relativity to calculate the effect of their speeds, and constantly adjust the time for every satellite to ensure accuracy.

Failure to use Einsteins theory, would result in your Sat-Nav being 12 miles out after 24 hours.

If they believe it and use it , then so do I.

But Some Americans believe L.Ron Hubbard .....they do, Ron,Ron :rolleyes: ..anyways the other part of the programme was about sub-atomic particles and trying to find a law (of gravity) for them because Newton and Einstein are innacurate :eek: ....so if found they can then extrapolate from sub-atomic to universal .....BUT I reckon there is not 1 fixed law for the entire universe ...but (infinitely) different ones for all the different parts......so on that premise, if they can find the overall plan...then they will be god...but maybe neither exist :D

Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL: I watched it for a little while .....I like to watch things on TV...Satellite of Love ;)

Back