Electrician wired bath to kill himself

TimWest said:
If he'd used an RCD he wouldn't have killed himself, more care needs to be used when wiring as it can be very dangerous in the wrong hands.

:rolleyes: He shoots, he misses. :rolleyes:

It was very dangerous in the RIGHT hands, that was the entire point... read the OP.
A qualified electrician deliberately rigged up wiring to electrocute himself in a bath, an inquest heard.

Same reason jumpers don't wear 'chutes.

Sponsored Links
TimWest said:
If he'd used an RCD he wouldn't have killed himself, more care needs to be used when wiring as it can be very dangerous in the wrong hands.
Tedious troll. What's your other user name?

BoxBasher said:
TimWest said:

:rolleyes: He shoots, he misses. :rolleyes:

It was very dangerous in the RIGHT hands, that was the entire point... read the OP.
A qualified electrician deliberately rigged up wiring to electrocute himself in a bath, an inquest heard.

Same reason jumpers don't wear 'chutes.
Am i not correct in saying had he used an RCD then he wouldn't have killed himself? so stop the criticism and read what i said properly first before making criticisms.

Softus said:
TimWest said:
It's you who are becoming tedious, who asked for your opinion in the first place? do you own this forum ? I think not!

Sponsored Links
Am i not correct in saying had he used an RCD then he wouldn't have killed himself? so stop the criticism and read what i said properly first before making criticisms.

Not sure what the success rate is for suicide with RCD though...

... perhaps if spies had used saline solution instead of cyanide capsules, because cyanidecan be very dangerous.

You may have been technically correct in what you said, but the way you said it, and in the context of the OP was completely wide of the mark.

Without rising to the bait and getting into an argument (which is what trolls desire), and without descending to a personal level, I will call you a d*ck and be done with you.

BoxBasher
I hope you aint tim as well cos multi nicks get found out double quick , an not just mods offering up same ips ..
I will give you the benefit of the doubt an wish you well here ...;)

TimWest said:
Softus said:
It's you who are becoming tedious,
To be grammatically correct you should replace "are" with "is".

who asked for your opinion in the first place? do you own this forum ? I think not!
Any member has the right to post their opinion at any time - you don't have to wait to be asked - that's the very essence of the forum. :rolleyes:

Well, don't do this at home, children, but I have tried deliberately shocking myself with an RCD-protected circuit. I didn't feel a thing.

So I did it again, and still nothing. So either I'm brain-dead or RCD's work!

No comments, please!!

securespark
inspector clauseau :(

maybe NOW You can HELP a FLIPPING GOOD GUY an dont get him banned askin a question , you deem so beneath you,.... snotty ......CAN you answer it ....scart sockets , ?

what I asked for an got told sparks board
what a shower of rubbish ..I went here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCART

Im sadly disgusted /ashamed at the electric board here , BUTS sparks ... all trades say are like this ... I always thought this a joke ...
I asked a question before turned into a huge row , FFS ..lol ...lol

when I have had Prob tiles /???? or such like

I have searched the net an posted help here ...

just upsetting that the sparks are like this ... shameful ... ban them admin for 3 weeks an teach them a lesson ..scum ... :(

Have I missed something?

What are we supposed to have done which has so deeply offended you Moz?

securespark said:
Well, don't do this at home, children, but I have tried deliberately shocking myself with an RCD-protected circuit. I didn't feel a thing.

Dare you to try it when you're in the shower!! :eek: ;)

++++++++++++++
Moderator's Note:

Although this is a joke, readers please be aware that this should not be done. Never touch live cables even if you think they are protected. There might be a fault on the wiring or the RCD.

M R
++++++++++++++

Moz said:
BoxBasher
I hope you aint tim as well cos multi nicks get found out double quick , an not just mods offering up same ips ..
I will give you the benefit of the doubt an wish you well here ...;)

I am most definitely not using multi nicks, I do occasionally talk to myself (usually cursing my own stupidity for leaving tools in van and having to hike back for them) but arguing with myself online would be just plain sad...

Thanks for giving the benefit :D

Moderator & folk reading this:

It is not a joke. I have actually tested an RCD in this way. I must point out that no-one else should attempt to do this ever - I took a huge risk, and if the RCD had failed, I may not be here.

So please, no copycat stunts.

ricicle said:
securespark said:

Dare you to try it when you're in the shower!! :eek: ;)

Only if you hold my hand... ;)

Sponsored Links
Back