EU Elections 2019

In Scotland I would agree.

The rest of the UK no

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
So predictable some of you here still in denial even now, oh no its just a UKIP switch to Brexit party haven't done well at all :D

Anyway id be sweating it now if i was Corbyn.

Mark my words Slim Fast Watson is waiting at the helm to push the fence sitter off real soon. Even the limp wristed Lib dems actually spoke up as the remain party to attempt to polarize some voters.

Sponsored Links
Does that matter?
It doesn't matter; it is what anyone would expect but Festive seems to think something different and wonderful has happened and Farage will be Prime Minister tomorrow instead of in Brussels (if he goes to work) where he has been for years.

Amazing how a civilised electoral system works...

The Brexit parties get 35% of the vote and will get approximately 40% of the seats...
(some quitters now seem to think 35% is a majority, but then they get their figures from the side of a bus anyway)

However under FPTP, the same percentage in a GE would have probably been enough to form a minority government...

And Garbage's call for PR would quickly disappear!

You do realise that there are some people who vote green and Liberal who also want Brexit
You do realise that some people who vote Brexit do it as a protest vote :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back