EU Elections 2019

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am sure many of you <cough> remainers <cough> aren't even slightly interested in these elections, of course why should they matter because we will be out soon anyway and they mean nothing.

Oh lets have a recap.

1 We democratically voted Leave (cue idiotic milkshake flinging pedantic comments)
2 Won the GE ie the majority backed a party to ensure we left the EU
3 Brexit party is romping the Eu2019 elections.

Hmmm?? Want a 2nd referendum? Nah lets stop brexit revoke, artickle fifteeeee

:D

Sponsored Links
1 You did
2 No you didn't. A majority (75%) of remain MPs won.
3 They are doing a bit better than last time with UKIP.

Don't forget this is the present situation as voted in 2014

upload_2019-5-26_23-9-8.png

1 You did
2 No you didn't. A majority (75%) of remain MPs won.
3 They are doing a bit better than last time with UKIP.

Don't forget this is the present situation as voted in 2014

View attachment 165005

1 wrong - We democratically voted my 1 vote did not win the majority
2 wrong - Remember last year 2017 GE? What you on about?
the-sour-grapes-are-strong-with-this-one.jpg

Sponsored Links
All those chuffing idiots who wanted ref 2 or said brexit is dead,,,Are a bit QUIET!!!!

nope.

Open the windows and change the battery in your aid.

You'll hear the calls for the third referendum.

1 wrong - We democratically voted my 1 vote did not win the majority
Ok, we. Don't forget where I am.

2 wrong - Remember last year 2017 GE? What you on about?
Yes, last year, 2017, when 75% of the MPs elected were remainers.

3 No sour grapes.

I tried without being patronising (it's difficult) to remind you that this election is for Members of the European Parliament.
In the last one in 2014 Farage, with UKIP, also won the most seats and this time with The Brexit Party is doing better still but when it says Brexit is up 30% that is from zero - not the 27.49% which UKIP achieved.

All it proves is that a few more deluded die hards stamped their feet and rushed off to vote in a meaningless eu election to register their silly protest vote.. Brexit did very poorly without their one man band lol, which say's it all really. Looks like an expected v low turn out,
which is no surprise, bring on the enevitable all important confirmation referemdum and we will see, that's the one and the ONLY way to settle this dogs dinner debacle.

Most Brexit voters I've spoken to haven't voted as they don't think we should be in the EU.

Seats at the moment I think Brexit have more seats than the others put together

1 We democratically voted Leave (cue idiotic milkshake flinging pedantic comments)
Democracy was thin on the ground in that campaign of lies and manipulation by the quitlings.

2 Won the GE ie the majority backed a party to ensure we left the EU
How's that working out for you so far?

3 Brexit party is romping the Eu2019 elections.
And when you add up the votes of the anti-brexit parties, how does their "romping" look?

Hmmm?? Want a 2nd referendum?
Yup.

Don't you? Given your 1,2 & 3 you must be certain that leave would romp home, so why not?

lets stop brexit revoke, artickle fifteeeee
A very good idea.

Last edited:
All those chuffing idiots who wanted ref 2 or said brexit is dead,,,Are a bit QUIET!!!!
Can you hear that distant noise of that 10l diesel engine over the squeaking of your wheel?

Don't worry if you can't - it will get louder.

Sponsored Links
Back