EU trade deal deadline is real this time

Sponsored Links
Notchy is correct. The USA is the ideal litmus test. People quickly get bored with it.
If Trump had lost the election by a huge margin then it could be taken as a repudiation of populism.
The fact that more people voted for Trumps brand of popular democracy than they did in the previous election shows that populism is growing.

Last edited:
I've just come off the phone from Ursula, she's popping over to France tomorrow to give Macron a sound kick in the nuts. Deal's back on.(y)

Sponsored Links
Are you a headline writer for the DM?

:mrgreen:

I could be:

brexit lorry park is flooded

EmoucHmXcAI2Id5

flooded from the salty tears of leavers as they discover theyve been conned

If Trump had of lost the election by a huge margin then it could be taken as a repudiation of populism.
The fact that more people voted for Trumps brand of popular democracy than they did in the previous election shows that populism is growing.

There is nothing democratic about populism.

There is nothing democratic about populism.

Democracy is basically the freedom of the people to decide their future path. That's the problem with you remainers, if that if doesn't align itself with your globalistic, self centred Marxist ideals, then 'it's not fair', 'it's wrong', 'we've been robbed', 'the vote doesn't count', 'the fact they got more votes than us is irrelevant'.

Well basically that's the system, that's democracy. If you don't like it, why don't you **** off to somewhere that has a better system.

Democracy is basically the freedom of the people to decide their future path

That would be correct if populist politics is built on the truth.

The Leave campaign has been built on lies and spin.

I watched Andrew Bridget on TV earlier saying "the EU won't give the UK a deal without conditions like they did with Canada"

Well the lying Ceenut should know that the Canada deal has Level,Playing Field, State Aid, Public procurement, dispute resolution mechanism.

Where's the democracy when tw@ts like him are allowed to appear on TV spouting utter bolox.

This has been going on non stop for years.

That would be correct if populist politics is built on the truth.

The Leave campaign has been built on lies and spin.

I watched Andrew Bridget on TV earlier saying "the EU won't give the UK a deal without conditions like they did with Canada"

Well the lying Ceenut should know that the Canada deal has Level,Playing Field, State Aid, Public procurement, dispute resolution mechanism.

Where's the democracy when tw@ts like him are allowed to appear on TV spouting utter bolox.

This has been going on non stop for years.

It's good to see that the EU have 'bottled it' and our negotiators are popping over to Brussels tomorrow.
I hope you like fish.

I think we both know that the 'playing field' the EU were selling us was a damn sight more level than the Canadian one, state aid, **** off, the biggest offenders for breaking those rules are the krauts, how many legal cases do the EU currently have against them, and they're closely followed by the frogs, dispute resolution mechanism? no problem with that, but why should it be the European courts?

I'd prefer we walk away rather than be done up like a kipper, but that's me, I care about what happens to our country.

Sponsored Links
Back