EU trade deal deadline is real this time

If Trump had of lost the election by a huge margin
He did. 7 million votes and a massive (landslide as Trump stated four years ago) victory in the college vote. You obviously misunderstand what populism means. Biden won - Trump lost and by a massive, tremendous (the most tremendous in history) amount.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
And some of my posts have disappeared.

MOD: Off topic posts have been removed in accordance with forum rule 2)

It's good to see that the EU have 'bottled it' and our negotiators are popping over to Brussels tomorrow.
I hope you like fish.
No they haven't.

I've always said EU will make a small concession on fish for Boris to sell as a win.

EU will still get fishing access

As will those businesses that bought UK quotas.....they stay intact.

I'd prefer we walk away rather than be done up like a kipper, but that's me, I care about what happens to our country

If you cared about this country you wouldn't want to impose huge trade barriers between us and our nearest and biggest trade partner.

No deal means considerable damage to car manufacturing, farming, fishing.

If you cared about this country you wouldn't want to impose huge trade barriers between us and our nearest and biggest trade partner.

No deal means considerable damage to car manufacturing, farming, fishing.
No point in trying to reason with brexiteers...

But then you were one of those who sealed our fate!

I think we both know that the 'playing field' the EU were selling us was a damn sight more level than the Canadian one
Calm down, you are getting upset.

UK isn't asking for a Canada deal

Canada doesn't have a tariff free trade agreement which is what the UK are negotiating
Neither does Canada want access to Single Market on financial services.

but why should it be the European courts
Because the UK can't be trusted.

It breaks International Agreements
UK is no better than a banana republic.....which is sad really, it used to be respected in the world.....but that's what your vote for Buffoon has done

Sponsored Links
Back