EU unhappy with astrazeneca

Sponsored Links
AZ have upper hand with contracts. Good article.

Covid vaccine contracts: EU has hands tied, experts say (voxeurop.eu)

Covid vaccine contracts: EU has hands tied, experts say
The clash between the EU and AstraZeneca over delayed vaccines has revealed a stack of questionable contracts signed with Big Pharma. Potential problems include manufacturers’ ambiguous delivery dates, and uncertainty about the immunisation schedule for the European population. Lawyers investigating the deals show that companies have a clear advantage over the EU.

Published on 3 February 2021 at 10:24

AZ have upper hand with contracts. Good article.

Covid vaccine contracts: EU has hands tied, experts say (voxeurop.eu)

Covid vaccine contracts: EU has hands tied, experts say
The clash between the EU and AstraZeneca over delayed vaccines has revealed a stack of questionable contracts signed with Big Pharma. Potential problems include manufacturers’ ambiguous delivery dates, and uncertainty about the immunisation schedule for the European population. Lawyers investigating the deals show that companies have a clear advantage over the EU.

Published on 3 February 2021 at 10:24

interesting website, thanks for the link

here is one example:

“Global Britain” struggles to materialise
The handful of trade deals that the British government has so far concluded with non-EU countries will not fully compensate for the loss of the European market, figures show.

brexit___dr_meddy.jpg

The handful of trade deals that the British government has so far concluded with non-EU countries will not fully compensate for the loss of the European market, figures show.

I'd agree with that Notch. You forget one thing. We haven't lost the European market.

Sponsored Links
But the French and Germans won't give it to their over 65s.
Because the data does not support the assumption.
It doesn't refute either, but it is an extrapolated assumption based on the results of the under 65s.

Blimey the EUs handling of this caper has made buffoon Johnson look like a statesman :LOL:

as for that scoundrel macron

blimey he has come across as a complete bell **d :LOL:

Blimey the EUs handling of this caper has made buffoon Johnson look like a statesman :LOL:

as for that scoundrel macron

blimey he has come across as a complete bell **d :LOL:
The governments performance seems to have improved dramatically since they got rid of Cummings.

I'd agree with that Notch. You forget one thing. We haven't lost the European market.
I am sure you are right :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Brexit disruption slows growth in ‘stalling’ UK manufacturing sector
The UK's manufacturing sector has been battered by Brexit.

3c24d86f-featureimage-scaled.jpg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Filly is brilliant at picking his sources.

The posting on reducing transmission isn't what I heard on the BBC a couple of mins ago nor from the actual source. It's an indication rather than being certain.

Bit of fact. WHO interview. There are 8 sites world wide producing AZ. Also saying production facilities are just not up to what is needed.

Lady from covax. AZ have licenced The Indian Serum Org to make it for covax. Lots of it at $3 tops per dose. Moans from the panel talking about this area that supply really is an issue and more of this should be going on for all. She also mention their price range compared with what the USA pay for other vaccines. That's Pharma for you. The fact that they order loads helps.

:( Vaccine tweaks if needed. Possible to produce by the Autumn assuming testing proves to be simple. The mutations do interfere with effectiveness but it's not possible to read across what this means in practice. People are needed to do that. A recent approval appears to be effective against all of the variations - or so the makers said. I suspect they mean the ones that are about in numbers in the UK as he was referring to UK testing.

I am sure you are right :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Brexit disruption slows growth in ‘stalling’ UK manufacturing sector
The UK's manufacturing sector has been battered by Brexit.

3c24d86f-featureimage-scaled.jpg
There's no queues t'other side, the lorries are empty.

Sponsored Links
Back