Euros - England vs Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
So you're not a football supporter anymore?

We used to ding at Chelsea
So you're not a football supporter anymore?

I used to sing at games
"You are my Chelsea, My only Chelsea, You make me happy When Skies are grey, You'll never notice, How much I love you, Until you've taken my Chelsea away, La la la la la ooh... "

My Chelsea has been taken away..... I'm not a fan like I used to be. A bunch of rich men moaning, diving and claiming to be hard done by. Now bending the knee is taking the pįss.

Sponsored Links
I was listening to BBC 3 counties radio the other day.....

The presenter was talking about John McEnroe saying Emma raducanu bottling it....

He goes on and says " I get fed up with White middle classes men coming out with such commitments.. for the life of me I could not understand why he bought race into it..... it had nothing to do with race..... I've heard plenty same from BLM

What was the presenter's name?

Can't remember but I think it was the Italian fella
Roberto Perrone?

What day was it?

Never understood that either...... Mercedes used Jewish slave labour...... or don't that count because they where Jewish and white?
The immutable difference is that Germans using slave labour no longer continues, but racism still persists.
Taking the knee cannot, in any possible fantasy, exert any influence on the historical fact that Germans used slave labour.
But taking the knee can highlight the discontent with current racism, and demonstrate a willingness to eradicate it.

The immutable difference is that Germans using slave labour no longer continues, but racism still persists.
Taking the knee cannot, in any possible fantasy, exert any influence on the historical fact that Germans used slave labour.
But taking the knee can highlight the discontent with current racism, and demonstrate a willingness to eradicate it.

I ask why they take the knee and you can't answer with you own words only links.

Where is the racism in football.. ?

We used to ding at Chelsea
Is that a new past time?
I don't want to know he details.

I used to sing at games
"You are my Chelsea, My only Chelsea, You make me happy When Skies are grey, You'll never notice, How much I love you, Until you've taken my Chelsea away, La la la la la ooh... "

My Chelsea has been taken away..... I'm not a fan like I used to be. A bunch of rich men moaning, diving and claiming to be hard done by. Now bending the knee is taking the pįss.
How long ago were you last singing at games?
Or did you mean that you still go, but don't sing anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back