Euros - England vs Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Why protest against racism? Especially in sport?

Why not?

Who the England team aiming at when they bend the knee?..... If Racism is such a bad thing; then why are you surprised when people get offended by being labelled Racist.

All this moaning about England football fans; I find the slow clapping at Wimbledon when a player questions a line call; rude and disrespectful......

Sponsored Links
OK I'll ask you..... I'm not interested in links I want your opinion.
I agree with Southgate.
That's why I referred you to his article.

But of interest, did you ask the question, because you genuinely didn't know?
Or was it to see if anyone else could explain it?

Its a slow handclap sure but it builds to a crescendo as Hawkeye delivers the result, I hate the bloody thing, I really cannot see how it can be 100% accurate

Edit 3.6mm tolerance I believe, so whats the point in tennis when a ball has to only touch the outside of the line to be in

I agree with Southgate.
That's why I referred you to his article.

But of interest, did you ask the question, because you genuinely didn't know?
Or was it to see if anyone else could explain it?

Everything I do in life I try to do right with consideration for others... I don't need a bunch of multimillionaire footballers preaching to me how to behave when in reality most of them are uneducated about why they are kneeling.

Why is it that they are aiming the knee thing at football fans in the stadium and watching on TV.?

Everything I do in life I try to do right with consideration for others...
But you'll happily accuse BLM of being racist?

I don't need a bunch of multimillionaire footballers preaching to me how to behave when in reality most of them are uneducated about why they are kneeling.
So you're not a football supporter anymore?

Why is it that they are aiming the knee thing at football fans in the stadium and watching on TV.?
I suspect that with your connection to footballers, you could ask them?
Why is it that F1 drivers line up, in a row to kneel?
I think you're imagining stuff.

But you're comfortable with accusing others of being racist with out explaining why you think they are racist:

I was listening to BBC 3 counties radio the other day.....

The presenter was talking about John McEnroe saying Emma raducanu bottling it....

He goes on and says " I get fed up with White middle classes men coming out with such commitments.. for the life of me I could not understand why he bought race into it..... it had nothing to do with race..... I've heard plenty same from BLM

I was listening to BBC 3 counties radio the other day.....

The presenter was talking about John McEnroe saying Emma raducanu bottling it....

He goes on and says " I get fed up with White middle classes men coming out with such commitments.. for the life of me I could not understand why he bought race into it..... it had nothing to do with race..... I've heard plenty same from BLM
What was the presenter's name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back