Euros - England vs Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing hypocritical about taking the knee.

This England team sets a fantastic example to the country.

Why is it you think the Danish premiership players didn't bend the Knee against England?

Sponsored Links
How is it hypocrisy? Southgate principled stand.

Hypocrisy is defending Bojo behaviour in public office but then not accepting such behaviour from your friends, family and colleagues.

Why do you think they are bending the knee?

Last edited by a moderator:
It was awful but I can't help feeling there are countless stories of the opposite scenario where acts of kindness were displayed to opposing fans, for example the money raised for for the tearful German kid. They didn't need the money so it went to charity but it served to illustrate how the majority of people feel.
The mindless thugs are a tiny minority thankfully.

They are a minority and every club has their idiots.

On the way from Kristianstad to Stockholm I was travelling with 12 other Chelsea for the Cup winners Cup final. Mostly idiots. . Every German that passed us where getting wænker signs and abuse.

We stopped at a service station just before 42 Stuggart fans turned up.... I didn't hear a peep out of my mates.... by the time we got back on the busses we were cuddling each other and wishing each other well. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I love the Germans

Sponsored Links
dont know

why are you so hung up on BLM?

BLM are a racist self interest group of troublemakers.

The Players however I think most don't actually know why they are bending the knee, just being muscled into it... Do you know why they are bending the Knee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back