even the Spectator wades in

Paying the money to our own pensioners would be a good start, be nice if they could retire a little younger with a little more to spend. I don't regard wanting to leave the EU as far right, I'm part Dutch and pro European just not pro EU as an institution (in its current form at least), so again, stop casting aspersions.

What you on about? Our pensioners have a triple lock and ontop our welfare budget over 50% of that spend is on the pensioners.

If you wanted them to retire earlier take that up with the current Government for increasing the retirement age.

Sponsored Links
Triple locked ain't much use if the baseline is too low and, I don't agree with the increase in retirement age, in fact I could probably do a list of things I don't like about the current government, its a shame that both Corbyn and Swinson were both un-electable. As for Keir? Like I said, I have voted Labour before so it's possible I might change if his stance and beliefs do well for his party...

Our pensioners have a triple lock

our Great Leaders are hoping to abolish that.

As usual, Conservative policy is driven by right-wing pressure groups. I hear they plan to increase austerity rather than being less lenient to tax-dodgers.

"Only this week The Telegraph reported on a confidential Treasury assessment which recommends the triple lock be reformed in a bid to plug the deficit gap. In addition, think tank The Social Market Foundation (SMF) recently highlighted that huge government deficits will force ministers to reform and reduce state benefits to help repay additional borrowing taken to manage the economic fallout of the epidemic."

No change there, then.

Sponsored Links
It didn't do them any harm voting against a pay rise for nurses.
Remember them cheering in parliament?
They hope we've forgotten that.
We haven't.

Or crushing junior doctors.

Remember Buffoon saying he thought it was a jolly good idea to make foreigners who came here and worked in the NHS pay a surcharge on top of the usual tax and NI contributions?

Conservatives have their own perspective on what's necessary.

NursesPay.jpg

Tories cheering when they voted to block a pay rise for Nurses In 2017.

Boris Johnson defends charging foreign NHS staff fees for service even though 'they saved my life'

Back