Evicting travellers

Sponsored Links
I've had travellers on the field behind my house, and I glad i don't any more.

Why? Partly the noise of kids driving round and round and round on the grass, partly the stream of vans clogging the road, mostly the mess. My photos do not show the human excrement in the stream and among the trees. As a council taxpayer I helped pay for clearing up their mess. The vast numbers of orange gas cylinders were removed by the council before I took these photos. I don't know where they came from, but they are identical to the cylinders used on highway repair sites.

View media item 9957
View media item 9958
View media item 9959
View media item 9960
View media item 9961
View media item 9962
View media item 9963
View media item 9964
View media item 9965
View media item 9966
View media item 9967
View media item 9968
View media item 9969
View media item 9970
View media item 9971
View media item 9972
View media item 9973
Incidentally belongs to the county council and was formerly the sports field for the school across the road. The gate is chained and padlocked but the padlock was unaccountably not present the day the travellers say they drove past and saw the gate open.

Sponsored Links
I'd rather them than the likes of you.
Straight question, no hidden agenda nor insults. Would you be happy if a traveller settlement set up home in a field adjacent to your home?

Happy? , no ,
concerned?, no.

I would however be very concerned if say Bovis or Barratt decided to build one of their ''sites'' next to or close to my home.
I think I would sell up and leave.

It's gypo culture, John. It's not their fault.

I've had travellers on the field behind my house, and I glad i don't any more.

Why? Partly the noise of kids driving round and round and round on the grass, partly the stream of vans clogging the road, mostly the mess. My photos do not show the human excrement in the stream and among the trees. As a council taxpayer I helped pay for clearing up their mess. The vast numbers of orange gas cylinders were removed by the council before I took these photos. I don't know where they came from, but they are identical to the cylinders used on highway repair sites.

View media item 9957
View media item 9958
View media item 9959
View media item 9960
View media item 9961
View media item 9962
View media item 9963
View media item 9964
View media item 9965
View media item 9966
View media item 9967
View media item 9968
View media item 9969
View media item 9970
View media item 9971
View media item 9972
View media item 9973
Incidentally belongs to the county council and was formerly the sports field for the school across the road. The gate is chained and padlocked but the padlock was unaccountably not present the day the travellers say they drove past and saw the gate open.

It could be worse John , you could have one of these in that field of yours.

BovisAbbeyPlace.jpg
:eek:
Thats one problem that doesnt go away so easily.

Totally flawed though.
Wait until his house has been robbed a few times, he cannot use the field for fear of poisoning ( to himself or pets). The begging by the children, the fights. Local shops and amities closed down.
Then the increased waste of local taxes being spent constantly clearing up.

Argument and stance, what argument and stance?

Who knows? Both situations have pros and cons such as:
1., temporary v permanent
2/. no vested interest in local environment v interest in local environment
3/ less likely to seek permanent employment v careerists with mortgage

There are no doubt more, but it's difficult trying to hint at a stereotype without just coming out with it :confused:

I'd rather walk past a brick built house , than walk past a gypo's illegal campsite anyday. At least you know the house owner isn't going to dump rubbish all over the neighbourhood. You know for a fact that the house owner pays council tax (and probably income tax etc etc) Unlike these conniving , thieving, freeloading, waste of space gypo's .
And if that's stereotyping, they have brought it upon themselves.

Who knows? Both situations have pros and cons such as:
1., temporary v permanent
2/. no vested interest in local environment v interest in local environment
3/ less likely to seek permanent employment v careerists with mortgage

There are no doubt more, but it's difficult trying to hint at a stereotype without just coming out with it :confused:

You miss my point , OK let me explain.
The last village I lived in was nice , quiet and friendly.
The local council allowed a development on the outskirts of the village. 200 Barratt type homes were built.
Crime rates went up , burglaries, thefts , car thefts , muggings, even the local children's play ground that the villagers them selves put there for the kids was vandalised beyond any economical repair.

The reason? The only reason I could see was when an ''estate'' like this goes up more often than not a percentage of it has to be local authority houses. Council house in the country anyone? Now I dont like to stereotype either but the criminals caught for most of the offences were always from this ''council estate'' and were well known to the police.

Then , when all these young family's have teenage kids these estates go down hill very quickly, especially when bored teenagers find drugs to be better than bowls down the village green.

Give me a few ****** anyday.

Totally flawed though.
Wait until his house has been robbed a few times, he cannot use the field for fear of poisoning ( to himself or pets). The begging by the children, the fights. Local shops and amities closed down.
Then the increased waste of local taxes being spent constantly clearing up.

Argument and stance, what argument and stance?

My home has been robbed , and it wasnt by ******.

i would rahter live next door to ****** than the majority of old bigots on here :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back