Evicting travellers

Yet it's strange that both of you ***** lovers can't stay away from here, seeing as you both find the company so disagreeable. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Yet it's strange that both of you ***** lovers can't stay away from here, seeing as you both find the company so disagreeable. :rolleyes:

Free country and forum isnt it..why dont you just sign up for the EDL forum

The last village I lived in was nice , quiet and friendly.
The local council allowed a development on the outskirts of the village. 200 Barratt type homes were built.
Crime rates went up , burglaries, thefts , car thefts , muggings, even the local children's play ground
just let me check

you say you have had experience of living in an area where an estate of OO houses was built.

Have you had the experience of living in an area where a travellers camp was set up?

Sponsored Links
The last village I lived in was nice , quiet and friendly.
The local council allowed a development on the outskirts of the village. 200 Barratt type homes were built.
Crime rates went up , burglaries, thefts , car thefts , muggings, even the local children's play ground
just let me check

you say you have had experience of living in an area where an estate of OO houses was built.

Have you had the experience of living in an area where a travellers camp was set up?

Yes I have, I had no problems from them.
But all circumstances can be different so I try not to generalise.

If you have had an up close and personal negative experience then I do sympathise, it's not nice being on the receiving end of any crime.
I take it you had a negative personal experience with some travellers? Were you burgled or robbed or something?

i would rahter live next door to ****** than the majority of old bigots on here :eek:
Well you might geet your wish sooner than you think.
Lets see your opinion then.

I never said I LIKED them i just PREFER them to the likes of your self and others

Well its a free country, your choice is yours. But the ****** think its all free, shame you cannot see that.

Like i said i NEVER said i liked em , however some of them do sell lucky heather for a bargain £5 per sprig

Gypos don't like scousers cos we don't take no sh*t off them. That's why you'll find most of them down south with all the southern pufters. Easy pickings.

Gypos don't like scousers cos we don't take no sh*t off them. That's why you'll find most of them down south with all the southern pufters. Easy pickings.
I thought it was because, while they're out burgling you, you were out burgling them :LOL: Plus, they had it worse since their caravans could never move again without those tyres.

i thought gypos and scousers were basically the same thing only one lives in a caravan and the other is in prison

Sponsored Links
Back