Evicting travellers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Surely a static traveller is an oxymoron? Send them back to Ireland where they belong.

Sponsored Links
They think they have a right to be there, as they have been there so long. In their eyes that makes it ok.
They pay nothing to society, but take as much as they can. Yes I generalis.
Have to be carefully as I could be tracked down. So others watch what you put on here.

Sponsored Links
They think they have a right to be there, as they have been there so long. In their eyes that makes it ok.
They pay nothing to society, but take as much as they can.
Yes, I hate politicians too...

I don't know the story so I've no idea whether they're Irish are not but --

Send them back to Ireland where they belong.

Ireland is an EU member state so we can't. :) :) :)

Doesn't stop the French deporting other EU member state citizens when they don't want them though. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Just reminds me,,, It's the Celebrity Big Brother eviction tonight. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The French give them what they really want - tickets to the UK. :cry:

Ireland is an EU member state so we can't. :) :) :)

It woudn't matter anyway, as Irish citizens have been free to reside in the U.K. and come and go as they like long before the EEC/EC/EU became involved.

Part of the agreement which resulted in the partioning of Ireland and the creation of the Irish Free State 90 years ago was that Irish citizens would be free to live and work in the United Kingdom and British citizens free to live and work in the Irish Free State (now the Irish Republic).

The dale farm travellers site wasn't a problem until they got greedy
and start taking over the greenbelt land next door to their legal site.
No good building concrete pads then expecting to get planning permission passed. :rolleyes:
These travellers have caused havoc around the local schools and pubs
which one pub has now closed due to the problems.
Don't know why the council have took so long over the problem should have got a grip on it 15 yrs ago.

Have to be carefully as I could be tracked down. So others watch what you put on here.

They're ******. Not the CIA. ;)

They only track down gullible old ladies who need trees cutting or drives tarmacing. All quality work, done at a fair price. :rolleyes:

I'm not afraid. I'll take them all on. Bare knuckle or Queensbury. :LOL: :LOL:

A councillor on the news said that they would be offered Council accommodation. I'd like to know why has this council has got all these council houses empty and why are they allowing these queue jumping pykies the option of having them?
What's wrong with this country that we never support the born-here populous but fall all over the place giving foreigners whatever they can give them? Mental. :evil:

Are the Paranoids after you?
Joe never got into one with you I read enough though.
As far as other comments maybe for fun on not (who can tell).
It's not that difficult to track someone if you want them take me.
Not difficult to see where I live or what car I drive or even the job.

Sponsored Links
Back