Expanded ULEZ

Did I recall someone on here was Chesington based? Chesington Garden Centre and World of adventures now outside the zone - for now.
Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 15.36.18.png

Sponsored Links
There is still significant shortages in materials which is driving repair costs up, spares up, insurance up and used values up.

Scrapping well maintained, medium age vehicles is not environmentally friendly. But it keeps car dealers happy.
It is environmentally friendly though. With an ICE that's already on the road the manufacturing emissions are a sunk cost. All that matters is the emissions per mile for that vehicle compared to a new EV construction and milage emissions. And those work out in favour of the new EV.

Replacing vehicles that will get very low annual mileage isnt environmentally friendly but that's the only time the maths works out in the favour of ICE.

Sponsored Links
Dangerous slope but at least your honest

Well the way I see it

Any government in the UK had better make sure they have plod on board with pay rises ect and invest in riot control kit

Because they are going to need them in the next decade to attempt to keep control

What makes me ****ing rock with laughter is that the Government that is now ****ting itself about rising imports of Chinese vehicles has bought a shed load of Chinese vans!

and another one. You wonder if the driver parks and legs it or has a sleep in the back?
aa9b301a-73e6-479c-805b-186afbb9e797-1.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back