Expanded ULEZ

Usual boll@x from the usual (toilet) papers.
Usual abuse from the usual suspects.
It's expected because they don't have sufficient intelligence to make reasonable arguments.

So she's against the EU but trying to please them???
She's doing the least necessary to benefit from the EU. That's expected behaviour from many leaders.

Controlling borders is within her duties and rights.
Strawman argument. No-one is suggesting that's not oneof her duties.

She could have the navy patrolling the boarder of italian waters and prevent entry to the people traffickers
People traffickers are not the ones entering. The one eneterin are asylum seekers, and there is an international duty to rescue those in distress at sea irrespective of how they got there.

(your friends).
Stupid boy, and abusive.

But she's not doing that because she's racist. (?!?!?!)
Racists are nott eh most honourable people by their very nature. They tend to be duplicitous.

Your reasoning is absolutely perfect.
Totally flawless.
Thank you.

WTF!
Never encountered someone so thick like you, you've raised the bar to an unreachable level and should be proud.
Well done.
Usual abuse from the usual suspect.

Sponsored Links
People traffickers are not the ones entering. The one eneterin are asylum seekers, and there is an international duty to rescue those in distress at sea irrespective of how they got there.
Thick as shyte!
How do you think the asylum seekers get to Italy?
By boarding a cruise ship?

Can you please shut up so we can go back to the ULEZ topic?
You've successfully proved that you're a racist bigot, ignorant to the bones and totally unaware of facts.
We all recognise that and thank you for it, but now we need to go back to the main topic, so shut up.
In fact, I'll block you and invite everyone to do the same so you can talk to yourself or create another account and argue with your alter ego.

Thick as shyte!
How do you think the asylum seekers get to Italy?
By boarding a cruise ship?
Strawman argument.
The people traffickers do not operate the boats. They do not enter Italy.

Can you please shut up so we can go back to the ULEZ topic?
You diverted the thread first with your racist commemt, remember?

You've successfully proved that you're a racist bigot, ignorant to the bones and totally unaware of facts.
It's not racist to say that Italians are capable of being racist, you've proven that point.
If I say sheep are capable of having 5 legs, I only need to find one sheep with 5 legs to prove my point. And you have proven that Italians can be racist.
it's not racist to say that Mussolini was a fascist, or that Meloni is a neo-fascist. Fascism is by its nature racist. That's an historical fact, so it can't be racist.
Therefore your allegations are false, malicious and vindictive.
Your persistent abusive behaviour has illustrated your ability to be vindictive, malicious and abusive.

In fact, I'll block you and invite everyone to do the same so you can talk to yourself or create another account and argue with your alter ego.
Be my guest. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That looks very clear to me.
Bobby Dazzler said, "Your ancestry does not prevent racism". That's very true, and there's nothing racist in that comment.
He also said, "Many Italians were ardent supporters of fascism." That's also very true, and an historical fact. Mussolini was elected by the Italians. He was fascist. There's nothing racist about that statement.
He never mentioned that you had an Italian passport, that was a figment of your imagination.

You said that you were a native of Italy, that makes you Italian, irrespective of which passport you hold or don't hold.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. It looks like you were arguing that you can't be racist because you are Italian, which is total nonsense.
As Bobby Dazzler pointed out many, even the majority of Italians elected Mussolini, who was a fascist and by definition a racist.
So Italians are not only capable of being racist, at one time, the majority of Italians were racist.

How does that make Bobby Dazzler a racist?
Your powers of reasoning are severely impaired.
And you've made racist comments.
And I don't care how many times you make false allegations, they're still false slurs.
So that would make you an abusive lying racist.
This has to be comedy gold, giving the lie he wasn't posting as Bobby Dazzler at the time. How sad can you get.

Sponsored Links
Someone else's drivel I Khant keep up with...

paranoid Napoleon syndrome. Can he seriously be arguing that people complaining about his extremely unpopular policy, is social media manipulation.

paranoid Napoleon syndrome. Can he seriously be arguing that people complaining about his extremely unpopular policy, is social media manipulation.
The lair preaching against lies :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

What's next???
Racist bigots preaching against racism????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Whether you agree with him or not, on this 1 subject, the point raised is valid. It could be a subject you support.

found that 48% of the accounts on Twitter, now known as X, mentioning Ulez were created after November 2022, and of those about 90% “exhibited signs of inauthenticity”, using generic names and with a high proportion of fake followers.

These accounts – called spreaders – were primarily engaged in retweeting

Whether you agree with him or not, on this 1 subject, the point raised is valid. It could be a subject you support.

found that 48% of the accounts on Twitter, now known as X, mentioning Ulez were created after November 2022, and of those about 90% “exhibited signs of inauthenticity”, using generic names and with a high proportion of fake followers.

These accounts – called spreaders – were primarily engaged in retweeting
I wonder how that compares with all other accounts?

I wonder how that compares with all other accounts?
In what way ?

Do you think a hoarde of new accounts all focused on 1 subject is not an attempt to influence.

For positive or negative is just a personal opinion, its the action that is relevant

how many accounts created after November 22 use generic names. It's not linkedin where you are professionally on show, its a platform where people can express their views and opinions - same as here. its also a platform that has been rapidly changing in the last 12 months.

How many people here, register with their name? zero?

Can you find any evidence to suggest he has the public on his side with the policy?

how many accounts created after November 22 use generic names. It's not linkedin where you are professionally on show, its a platform where people can express their views and opinions - same as here. its also a platform that has been rapidly changing in the last 12 months.

How many people here, register with their name? zero?

Can you find any evidence to suggest he has the public on his side with the policy?
Whether people are on side with his policy or not is really not the point is it.

Being hard of thinking ? Deliberately?

It's exactly the point if you are a democratically elected politician. We elect them, if they do stuff we don't like we elect someone else. Remember this is a politician who manipulated the public consultation to change the results.

He still thinks it's a minority who oppose the ULEZ expansion and they have all been tricked by right wing extremists.

It's exactly the point if you are a democratically elected politician. We elect them, if they do stuff we don't like we elect someone else. Remember this is a politician who manipulated the public consultation to change the results.

He still thinks it's a minority who oppose the ULEZ expansion and they have all been tricked by right wing extremists.
So a flurry of new accounts, specifically mentioning 1 view point on 1 subject is not an attempt to do the same?

Youre OK with manipulation as long as it suits your cause.

It's either good, or bad. The subject is irrelevant. Or you are being hard of thinking.

Sponsored Links
Back