Expats

Sponsored Links
Now their noses are being rubbed in the schitt of their own making.

err that is brexit, you will be owning the schitt of your own making.....I bet come the new year when the it hits the fan you wont be posting on here anymore, you arent man enough to admit the failure.

Sponsored Links
They hate the fact Brexit is a con and Brexiteers are universally uninformed.

It is Brexiteers that hate this country.

They voted for Johnson and his deal that puts a thumping great internal border splitting up the United Kingdom.

Brexiteers call themselves patriots but the truth is they are traitors.

The ex pats on here show they love this country and are true patriots because they don't want this govt wrecking this great nation.

Hmm...

So you were yourself 'universally uninformed' when you voted out?

And it appears that leopards do indeed 'change their spots' when it comes to 'patriotism'...

uk1.JPG
uk2.JPG

Plenty more examples of hypocrisy can found here:https://www.diynot.com/diy/search/142579896/?q=anti+uk+ellal&o=date&c[user][0]=249043

I wonder how many usernames 'notchy' posts under?

Hmm...

So you were yourself 'universally uninformed' when you voted out?

And it appears that leopards do indeed 'change their spots' when it comes to 'patriotism'...

Booorrrrrinnnnggggg

Ive said many times and I will repeat for you once more, tedious though it is: I fully admit I was conned by the brexit argument.

changing my mind because I became informed is not something I hide from.

If more brexiteers were informed and changed their mind, we wouldnt be in this mess, would we.

You're on here every day whining about Brexit. You are the King of hypocrisy.
How sweet, a brexiteer having a paddy.

Enjoy the mess that's coming down the tracks. I expect you are another one that will slink away.

Sponsored Links
Back