Immigrants/Racism

Mustapha said:
Poverty is like the speed of light, relative to the observer.

In the UK people can be thought of as being in poverty if they fail to meet certain set social standards, but it is difficult to impose these standards on other nations, especially those in the third world.

I agree that in an ideal world all nations would be financially similar, but this is the real world we live in and this is simply not ever going to happen.

Being someone whose ethnic origins lay in a third world country I believe I am able to speak from personal experience via my family that is stil there. I was born and educated here as were my parents.

It is easy to imagine that given the chance a lot of those in the third world may wish to travel here, but the reality is somewhat different.

I oppose the current immigration policy of the UK, it is far too easy for people to enter and should be strenghened. If the Government want a skilled workforce then they should invest taxpayers money on educating the British workforce, not that of other nations.

It is laughable to expect those from thrid world nations to have the skills this nation needs to fill the labour market.

Plenty here looking to pay peanuts to workers ... Culture matey, culture.
;)

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
notb665 said:
If I was being tortured, I would want somewhere nice to go. This country has a long history of tolerance.

The problem is, we set ourselves up as a bastion of how you should live, so of course people are going to want to come here.

And don't get personal, check my signature.

Answer my question. How many of the 25 million HIV Africans are you willing to take into this country?

joe
if it was down to me i take every single one of the 25 million in to this country and kick out 25 million racists to make room ;)

joe-90 said:
There more than 4 billion living in poverty. Thankfully, few of them have the cash to get here.

joe
so it's ok for you to be able to live a sustainable life and f*ck all the others? compassionate fella aren't you!

answer joes question ok and lets just assume there 10 million wanting to come here

but i want u to answer the one about aids ( if u can )

no one wants these ****** here i dont and i know u dont want them near u wake up

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
joe-90 said:
There more than 4 billion living in poverty. Thankfully, few of them have the cash to get here.

joe
so it's ok for you to be able to live a sustainable life and f*ck all the others? compassionate fella aren't you!

Every day of the year 30,000 children die from extreme pverty. That's one every three seconds. What are you doing about it? Do you smoke or drink or eat chocolate? drive a car? Go out for a meal? 50p will save a child's life - but how many 50ps do you waste in a day? Typical unthinking hypocrisy. Sort your own life out before sorting mine out.

joe

kendor said:
joe-90 said:
notb665 said:
If I was being tortured, I would want somewhere nice to go. This country has a long history of tolerance.

The problem is, we set ourselves up as a bastion of how you should live, so of course people are going to want to come here.

Answer my question. How many of the 25 million HIV Africans are you willing to take into this country?

joe
if it was down to me i take every single one of the 25 million in to this country and kick out 25 million racists to make room ;)

It might help if you knew what 'racism' was. It's very rare - the black lad in Liverpool was a case. Killed because of the colour of his skin and for no other reason. It's not racist to dislike a section of a population because of their actions. It's not a racist for disliking Islam. I do wish you'd research your subject a little so that we could have a real debate.

BTW, If you brought all of Africa's aids victims over to the UK - you would be dead in a few years.

joe

kendor said:

joe said:
It might help if you knew what 'racism' was

Change it to bigotism then and you could make it 30 million. :)

joe said:
. It's very rare

Not round here it's not.

But you don't even know what racism is - how can you say it's not rare?

You don't even know what bigotry is either.

joe

joe-90 said:
kendor said:
joe-90 said:

joe

Every day of the year 30,000 children die from extreme pverty. That's one every three seconds. What are you doing about it? Do you smoke or drink or eat chocolate? drive a car? Go out for a meal? 50p will save a child's life - but how many 50ps do you waste in a day? Typical unthinking hypocrisy. Sort your own life out before sorting mine out.

joe
How would you know what i do with my money? i have contributed to charity in the past but of recent times i've found action is better as i'm not at all sure that the majority of contributions actually go to the cause. therefore i help in my community with the elderly. what do you do sport!

joe-90 said:
kendor said:
joe-90 said:
notb665 said:

joe

It might help if you knew what 'racism' was. It's very rare - the black lad in Liverpool was a case. Killed because of the colour of his skin and for no other reason. It's not racist to dislike a section of a population because of their actions. It's not a racist for disliking Islam. I do wish you'd research your subject a little so that we could have a real debate.

BTW, If you brought all of Africa's aids victims over to the UK - you would be dead in a few years.

joe
if it meant idiots like you were not in the country anymore then it would be worth it!

joe-90 said:
But you don't even know what racism is - how can you say it's not rare?

Racism is prejudice or discrimination based on race. Why did you think I don't know what it is? I can say it's not rare because there are a lot of racist people.

You don't even know what bigotry is either.

Bigotry is intolerance of other social groups or religions. I would guess that you yourself are a bit of a bigot, you seem to look down on a lot of people on this forum.

petewood said:
Bigotry is intolerance of other social groups or religions. I would guess that you yourself are a bit of a bigot, you seem to look down on a lot of people on this forum.
going by his age shouldn't he be looking up at all around him ;)

Just thought ... Air on a 'G' String (cigar associated) ... that promoted thoughts of 'That Condor effect'(tobacco), which quite sensibly lead to thoughts of this thread gaining That Kendor effect ...

empip said:
Just thought ... Air on a 'G' String (cigar associated) ... that promoted thoughts of 'That Condor effect'(tobacco), which quite sensibly lead to thoughts of this thread gaining That Kendor effect ...
Ah you've made the connection!

joe-90 said:
If you brought all of Africa's aids victims over to the UK - you would be dead in a few years.

Oh go on then, if no-one else is going to ask - Why's that then ??

Sponsored Links
Back