Immigrants/Racism

Slogger said:
his posts are biased and swing to islam sorry but u cant see it your blind

Your talking total rubbish man, I have read nothing in Mustapha's posts implying any bias at all, he simply seems a well balanced and intelligent Guy trying to remain focused despite some very obvious racist comments on the boards which I am pleased to say he has not responded too.

Perhaps you could take a leaf out of his book instead of being negative all the time. If you do but read his posts you will see that your an he agree on immigration in the large part.

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
You clearly have no idea what racism means. Do us all a favour and do a Google on the subject.

joe

I know someone who says he won't go in a particular corner shop because it's owned by pakis. I know someone who says he doesn't like working with paddys because they're thick and lazy. I know someone who wouldn't let his daughter see a Jamaican because he thinks they're all druggies and he doesn't like blacks.

These people are racists. Why don't you understand this? why do you think other people don't understand this?

petewood said:
joe-90 said:
You clearly have no idea what racism means. Do us all a favour and do a Google on the subject.

joe

I know someone who says he won't go in a particular corner shop because it's owned by pakis. I know someone who says he doesn't like working with paddys because they're thick and lazy. I know someone who wouldn't let his daughter see a Jamaican because he thinks they're all druggies and he doesn't like blacks.

These people are racists. Why don't you understand this? why do you think other people don't understand this?

And I won't sit next to a fat person on the bus. Am I racist againt the race of fat? It's not what racism is about. Do a Google to find out what it is really about.

joe

Joe...your a blooming Fatist!!! :LOL: :LOL:

I suppose if it was a Black Fat woman you could be called a Bigoted Fatist Racist!! (Just don't try saying it pi$$ed) :p

Sponsored Links
I'm neither bigot or racist. However, I have as much right to my opinions as anyone else. Everyone slags off the Gypsies - yet no-one sees this as racist. Why is that? Many people don't like the Muslims because they don't appear to try and eradicate religious extremism from their midst - but that has nothing to do with race. What race is Muslim? No-one likes the Gypsies because of the way many amongst them behave. Everyone likes the Scandanavians as they don't appear to cause anyone harm. It's got nothing to do with race, just behaviour. It even applies to dogs. I like Golden Retrievers as they seem good natured. I don't like Jack Russels because they snap at people ankles. Am I racist towards Jack Russels? It's nothing to do with race.

joe

There's some things that you guys need to accept about joe-90:

1. He's good at diagnosing faulty flow switches.
2. He's intelligent, has lots of interesting things to say, and is generally helpful. IMHO he's probably a decent human being.
3. He hasn't one iota of understanding about what racism means.

Oh, and one more thing you need to know: you can't win an arugment against him because he will never, ever, admit that he's wrong, even when he's wrong. If James Cameron's Terminator was programmed simply to argue until all the humans died, and sent back in time to join this forum, then this is how he would behave.

joe-90 said:
I'm neither bigot or racist. However, I have as much right to my opinions as anyone else. Everyone slags off the Gypsies - yet no-one sees this as racist. Why is that? Many people don't like the Muslims because they don't appear to try and eradicate religious extremism from their midst - but that has nothing to do with race. What race is Muslim? No-one likes the Gypsies because of the way many amongst them behave. Everyone likes the Scandanavians as they don't appear to cause anyone harm. It's got nothing to do with race, just behaviour. It even applies to dogs. I like Golden Retrievers as they seem good natured. I don't like Jack Russels because they snap at people ankles. Am I racist towards Jack Russels? It's nothing to do with race.

joe

your right joe none of them are a race, so if you dont like moshers your not a racist, if you dont like chinese food your not a racist, i hate smackheads am i a racist?

Back