Immigrants/Racism

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone who says negative statements about immigrants is daft. This country has a long tradition of immigration, from day one.

Apart from all humans coming out of Africa anyway, we started with the Picts (no records to what was before that), then the Celts came from Central Europe. Then the Celts were pushed to the extremes of this island by Vikings, Angles, Saxons, Romans, Normans, etc. So really we are all a mixture.

If you have a dog who is a mongrel, they suffer from less diseases: less inbreeding, a better mixture of the gene pool. That is why the UK has had the most successful empire the world has ever seen - we were a strong mix (and still are, but we sacrificed the empire to save the world from facism).

So because most people in this country have white skin, that means people from, say, Belgium or Germany do not stand out. You would never notice them.

It is overwhelming biological fact is that mixing with each other makes us stronger, that is why we should mix.

People who bleat on about immigration are racist because it is only when the mixing is with non-whites that they start getting upset.

Sponsored Links
Another typical post by someone that doesn't understand what racism is.

We are a very small island with a very large population - we can't handle any more immigrants without making serious changes to our infrastructure.

It's been estimated that 4 billion of the World's population would come to the UK if they were able. That includes all the millions of Africans that are currently dying of AIDS.

So I'm asking you notb665 - when do we shut the gate and say "Full up. Please go back the way you came."

Well? When do we shut the gate?

joe

If I was being tortured, I would want somewhere nice to go. This country has a long history of tolerance.

The problem is, we set ourselves up as a bastion of how you should live, so of course people are going to want to come here.

And don't get personal, check my signature.

Sponsored Links
notb665 said:
If I was being tortured, I would want somewhere nice to go. This country has a long history of tolerance.

The problem is, we set ourselves up as a bastion of how you should live, so of course people are going to want to come here.

Answer my question. How many of the 25 million HIV Africans are you willing to take into this country?

joe

notb665 said:

Again you are wrong people want to come here for many reasons the one you mention probably wouldnt make the top 100

AIDS ... prff utter rubbish ..lol.......dont die of Ignorance ...an my lass in the 80s making me use a rubber ..lol
a Brit lad just this week shook it off thats "True Grit " !!!! for you

an for the racist wailers here ... why dont you rant about the Poles here stealing our jobs at £1.75 an hour , oh I forgot they are white Poles ..

btw I have multicultured street where I live we have Sikhs , Pakistanis , Indians , Jews,Irish Catholics / Protestants, Yugo Coats /Serbs,an we even have a BNP family ......we all get on well ..
except 3 yrs ago I had a barbie an invited them all over ...an my missus dropped a bottle of Vodka in the Summer Punch ....I turned into Bernard Manning ..lol

Joe - There's only 6 billion people in the world, so where does your 4 billion stat come from ??

I had put it down as a typo, but its about the fourth time you've mentioned it now....

johnny_t said:
Joe - There's only 6 billion people in the world, so where does your 4 billion stat come from ??

I had put it down as a typo, but its about the fourth time you've mentioned it now....

There more than 4 billion living in poverty. Thankfully, few of them have the cash to get here.

joe

Poverty is like the speed of light, relative to the observer.

In the UK people can be thought of as being in poverty if they fail to meet certain set social standards, but it is difficult to impose these standards on other nations, especially those in the third world.

I agree that in an ideal world all nations would be financially similar, but this is the real world we live in and this is simply not ever going to happen.

Being someone whose ethnic origins lay in a third world country I believe I am able to speak from personal experience via my family that is stil there. I was born and educated here as were my parents.

It is easy to imagine that given the chance a lot of those in the third world may wish to travel here, but the reality is somewhat different.

I oppose the current immigration policy of the UK, it is far too easy for people to enter and should be strenghened. If the Government want a skilled workforce then they should invest taxpayers money on educating the British workforce, not that of other nations.

It is laughable to expect those from thrid world nations to have the skills this nation needs to fill the labour market.

joe-90 said:
notb665 said:

Answer my question. How many of the 25 million HIV Africans are you willing to take into this country?

joe
none, but I`m starting a green monkey rescue center.donations welcome.

Sponsored Links
Back