Face mask information.

The sooner everyone gets it the better.
Our vet says herd immunity is the only option. And he says everyone will get it.
Eventually.

Sponsored Links
The sooner everyone gets it the better.
Our vet says herd immunity is the only option. And he says everyone will get it.
Eventually.

My mate down the local said the same, but then he is a qualified idiot and was 10 sheets to the bad.

Sponsored Links

Except the requirement will be "face coverings", which could be achieved by wrapping a bog roll around your boat, mummy - style.

Social distancing, and the general lack of infected people, is what has kept the numbers down lately. But people are already thinking that it's all over / a storm in a tea cup. Put an (ineffective) "face covering", most likely ineffectually worn anyway, on someone who thinks like that, and it's going to get worse, not better.

Except the requirement will be "face coverings", which could be achieved by wrapping a bog roll around your boat, mummy - style.

Social distancing, and the general lack of infected people, is what has kept the numbers down lately. But people are already thinking that it's all over / a storm in a tea cup. Put an (ineffective) "face covering", most likely ineffectually worn anyway, on someone who thinks like that, and it's going to get worse, not better.
Well, you can't teach stupid with some people, as apparent daily. Yes, distancing and staying at home is what kept the numbers down all along - great. We can't do that forever so a mask is possibly the next best thing as we now venture outside and far closer.

I already said on here that only time will tell if it really does help but I am willing to try. I don't want to infect some little old lady spending her pension on a Thurs down Sainsbury, just because I think I may know better than wear a mask, or bog roll mummy style! Which probably would work better, lol.

Yes it does.

No it doesn't, it typically takes 5 years to qualify as a junior doctor. A veterinary degree typically lasts 4 years.

Interestingly or not as the case may be. I was in the same Biochem class as Trude Mostue. (crap Norwegian vet, for those who don't remember)

Sponsored Links
Back