Face mask information.

Sponsored Links
Of course it matters.
Well, personally, I've seen articles explaining this for some months. I think the gov have been very slow to act - on all of it. Perhaps it's WHO that finally changed their views on masks that forced the gov to accept facts? A lot of other countries took them on quite quick.

And no, it really doesn't matter imo. The fact is, now the UK has mandatory masks (in a few days). What's Portugal got out of interest?

Of course it matters.

If it is transported in the same way as other viruses etc. and the experts thought it was not then they have a lot to answer.

Of course it matters.

If it is transported in the same way as other viruses etc. and the experts thought it was not then they have a lot to answer.
What experts thought it wasn't? I don't think that's what I said, nor the (only).

As far as I can make out scientists have said that this spreads easily and in fine particles hanging around in the air from quite early in this pandemic. They've said a lot of things, like advising earlier lockdown. The people who in my view have a lot to answer for is the government who pick and chose what to listen to.

I read about this in March
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.10...1rP8VabdRYTksOlgn9E1p0cic2stwCLS_uF9s9Ly70SzU

But I am sorry, this is irrelevant now. Wearing a mask is worth a try imo, regardless of what has happened and what mistakes have been made. Over 100 other countries are wearing masks, why should Britain, with its many new daily covid cases be exempt? Let's not continue in handling every single thing badly..

Sponsored Links
What experts thought it wasn't? I don't think that's what I said, nor the (only).

As far as I can make out scientists have said that this spreads easily and in fine particles hanging around in the air from quite early in this pandemic. They've said a lot of things, like advising earlier lockdown. The people who in my view have a lot to answer for is the government who pick and chose what to listen to.

I read about this in March
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.10...1rP8VabdRYTksOlgn9E1p0cic2stwCLS_uF9s9Ly70SzU

But I am sorry, this is irrelevant now. Wearing a mask is worth a try imo, regardless of what has happened and what mistakes have been made. Over 100 other countries are wearing masks, why should Britain, with its many new daily covid cases be exempt? Let's not continue in handling every single thing badly..

Wear the sweaty muzzle if you wish. Thats up to you.
Personally I won't be wearing one.

Wear the sweaty muzzle if you wish. Thats up to you.
Personally I won't be wearing one.

Yes, you have already demonstrated your irresponsibility when you were ill.

Hopefully, none of your family suffers through your stupidity.

Go Into a shop or merchants to make a purchase and u have to wear a mask

Go into a pub to lounge around boozing and u don't have to :confused:

Restaurant u don't have to.

All a load of ball cocks Imho

Beginning of the year walk into a bank or post office wearing a mask and they would have called plod

Now they will call plod if u don't wear a mask

:LOL:

Yes, you have already demonstrated your irresponsibility when you were ill.

Hopefully, none of your family suffers through your stupidity.

I won't be muzzeled, tested, tracked or poisoned.

I won't be muzzled, tested, tracked or poisoned.

That's the mantra of Keep Britain Free's website started by Simon Dolan.

He said the new rules for shops 'was the last straw, following 16 weeks of liberty-sapping regulations and laws imposed during lock down.

He lost a High Court bid to reverse lock down measures earlier this month, but is thought to be planning an appeal.

Mr Dolan, who according to the Sunday Times Rich List is worth £200 million, claimed the rules are costing the economy £2.5 billion each day and were beyond the Government's powers.

So you wish to follow the wishes of a multi millionaire, who is losing money, how gullible are you ??

Sponsored Links
Back