Farage this morning

"It is a lazy smokescreen that people use, when they say 'you can't discuss immigration without being called a racist' . "

No its just the truth.

"The printed media, TV and Radio constantly debate the subject."

Yeah and the audience is carefully selected. Left wing, liberal pussies like reindeer who would never stick their heads above the parapet and say what needs saying.

Sponsored Links
"It is a lazy smokescreen that people use, when they say 'you can't discuss immigration without being called a racist' . "

No its just the truth.

"The printed media, TV and Radio constantly debate the subject."

Yeah and the audience is carefully selected. Left wing, liberal pussies like reindeer who would never stick their heads above the parapet and say what needs saying.

Have a look through the papers , how is their 'audience' selected?

The audience selects the newspaper.
Like those of us who want the truth on the rops latest atrocities we select the dm.

Like those of us who want the truth on the rops latest atrocities we select the dm.

Did you mean ROPW? Religion of Perpetual Wingers! ;)

Sponsored Links

And does the DM discuss immigration regularly?

The idea that any people who discuss immigration are stopped from doing so, because of accusations of racism, is simply wrong, and demonstrably so.

You're welcome to Pick any 48 hour period you like to see !

"The strange fact is that the UK’s immigration policy today, in effect if not in intention, is arguably racist. The government (rightly) wants to reduce net immigration. But it can do nothing about the number of EU citizens. So it has to clamp down aggressively on non-EU immigration, if it’s to make any impact on the numbers."

Roger Helmer.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2807844/Oh-irony-years-accused-racist-just-warning-immigration-m-Lord-expert-told-truth-migrants-say.html

I could pull you up hundreds like that. If you can "demonstrate" then feel free.

Read it again...your link actually proves my point.

I think it's a safe assumption that some of the contributors to GD forum can't discuss immigration without resorting to racist comments.

In fact, I'd go further, some of the contributors to GD forum can't discuss much at all without resorting to racist comments.

I think it's a safe assumption that some of the contributors to GD forum can't discuss immigration without resorting to racist comments.

In fact, I'd go further, some of the contributors to GD forum can't discuss much at all without resorting to racist comments.
Even if some one is racist it doesn't mean that when they say the level of immigration into the UK is unsustainable they are wrong , even racists can be right sometimes. ;)

"The strange fact is that the UK’s immigration policy today, in effect if not in intention, is arguably racist. The government (rightly) wants to reduce net immigration. But it can do nothing about the number of EU citizens. So it has to clamp down aggressively on non-EU immigration, if it’s to make any impact on the numbers."

Roger Helmer.
The problem is that the UK does not have an immigration policy, control of immigration is now in the hands of the EU, immigration from outside the EU isn't the real problem.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
What use are the Tories? these clowns claimed that labour was soft on immigration and if elected Camoron and co would sort it all out and reduce net immigration to the tens of thousands per year, net immigration is now running at 250 to 300,000's a year which is the road to disaster.
Instead of kicking the unemployed and disabled to make themselves look tough why don't the Tories show some balls and take on the EU.

What use are the Tories? these clowns claimed that labour was soft on immigration and if elected Camoron and co would sort it all out and reduce net immigration to the tens of thousands per year, net immigration is now running at 250 to 300,000's a year which is the road to disaster.

He can't. That's a decision that only the Brussels bureaucrats can make.

Instead of kicking the unemployed and disabled to make themselves look tough why don't the Tories show some balls and take on the EU.

They've been promising that for some time and, in fact, it's one of Cameron's pointless promises should he be re-elected. Unfortunately, he can promise until the cows come home, Brussels has already told him they will not negotiate so more empty promises.

There is only one solution to the immigration problem.

Sponsored Links
Back