Farage this morning

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
At a rough guess I would say virtually anybody resident here can vote as long as they are registered. All Europeans can register and vote as can anybody from the Commonwealth Countries. Have you seen the list of Commonwealth Countries? It covers most of the usual suspects.

Back to Farage.

I watched the UKIP broadcast yesterday evening. It was just Nige and a camera, no singing look-alike politicians, no little stories about drivers turning left or right, no baby kissing no mind-numbing child-like videos that would be better suited to childrens' tv than adult citizens.

If I wasn't sure who to vote for, that broadcast would have got my vote. All the other parties seem to think that we have the mind of a five year old (no offence to five year olds) and anyone who can't see through their ridiculous rhetoric and spin must fit the bill.

Has anyone noticed how every time Camoron is shown getting off the campaign bus, he executes a little 'skip' down the steps. Obviously he has been to 'how to win votes by skipping off a bus' lessons.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
I like the way they tuck their ties in and roll their sleeves up. Essential when you're being shown round a biscuit factory. As if those "12 year old boy arms" have ever done any graft. Fake faggots the lot..

Anyone hear his interview on R4 this morning?

Very poor on failing to answer a direct question, and said we don't need to worry about 'the detail ' of his proposed immigration policy.

Mind you, it might wake him up enough so he does some homework in order to give the others a bit more to think about in the debate.

He is a politician, none of them really answer a direct question, and if they do certain to be a lie. Some lie bigger and more frequent than others. I base my vote on the most genuine for all, not just for myself.

Having worked with a mix of nationalities over some 67 years and seldom finding fault with them, I could not be classed as anti immigrant. But I can see a serious problem facing us both in the short and long term, this concerns our children and grand children's future within the UK. If we continue to rely on a cheap influx of skills and labour to supply the needs of expansion within the uk how can our own people survive. These people have their own agenda and that is to create a environment that suits them but not the host nation. I think that is the message that Nigel Farage fails to get across. The man has already said he would he would not stand as a candidate if he had an assurance of a EU referendum from any of the major parties. And on a closing note!! if Turkey complied with the requirements for entering the EU with their Muslim dominated thinking where would we be!!

The West is doomed anyway. No nation in the history of the world has ever gotten out of the hole we are now in. The UK (and the West) will soon be impoverished. The national debt has doubled under Cameron's watch. And we thought Labour were incompetent.

Though its not just camerons watch. The limp dems are involved too.
Without them the cuts could be deeper.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
The budget deficit was a record £153 billion under labours watch 2008-9.

Now its down to £90 billion thanks to the tories.
The last thing this country needs is labour loons at the helm.

Sponsored Links
Back