From the stone age

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
John dumb must be on the beer again. lol

probably.:rolleyes:

He cannot bring himself to just say good about time womans rights were respected in certain Islamic countries , were they are treated disgracefully imho .

He just cannot do it :) so he will wriggle,squirm weasle around etc etc just like that him again want to be :LOL:

:LOL::LOL: probably frantically googling trying to find some rape case in Surrey committed by a plumber :LOL::LOL:

It's nice to see an anti-Islam thread change direction.

I wonder how many other threads transam has started in the last ten years, concerning abuse of women.

When I see transam and his chums churning out anti-Islam threads on whatever topic they can find, I know what their real interest is.

What did he say about abuse of women and girls in India?

I know what their real interest is.

Muslim bashing. Its popular these days.
You should try it some time and liberate yer self.

OOh I nearly forgot ..silly me.
Your favourite past time is quitter bashing.

When I see transam and his chums churning out anti-Islam threads on whatever topic they can find, I know what their real interest is.
The story about Lebanon has been in the news at lot these last few days. The image of the wedding dresses from a couple of days ago, it's rather strong.

And you are still confusing someone being against laws that a detriment to women as anti-Islam only. Transam has voiced his concerns many a time over how women are treated in Muslim countries. It's true, in some countries they are not treated equal to men. In cases like marrying a rapist, they are treated not even as humans with feelings. I do not see any problem with Transam putting those threads up, not at all. If outdated, sh*t laws can be closely tied to the religion, therefore the religion will also be criticised. It doesn't make anyone necessarily anti all things Muslim nor bad for speaking about their disgust for said practices.

The way I see it is there are people like Roger who love to turn any opportunity into spilling out his hatred for Muslims. And then there's people like you who rarely address the actual message and like to turn any opportunity to tell people they are being anti-Islam or racist.

So to be honest, neither of you have made much impact or brought anything interesting to this discussion. It just turns yet another thread into a peeing competition.

who mentioned islam .abuse of woman and girls in india ?total disgrace .what is your opinion .speak up

your chums him again and noselall will be along in a minute with there BS to deflect attention so as to help u out :LOL::LOL:

Hey, Trans.
Are you ok for females to be forced to marry their rapists in Inda? Or is it only Lebanon folk that you have trouble with?
Or did you not mention it because the Lebanon was in the news in the last few days?

FFS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Trans.
Are you ok for females to be forced to marry their rapists in Inda? Or is it only Muslims that you have trouble with?
Or did you not mention it because the Lebanon was in the news in the last few days?

FFS.

read about in the independant today ,saw the pic of the wedding dresses which caught my attention.

I listened to an interview on Radio 4 last week given by the mother of that fine ,decent up-standing young lady from Ahfganistan who was shot by the taliban for going to school.

That young lady is a credit to the human race. although u probably do not think so

how dare she speak up hmmm no doubt Ahfaganistan is full of JohnD's who remain silent hmmm

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back