From the stone age

I listened to a Radio 4 interview (last week) of the mother of that decent young la

read about in the independant today ,saw the pic of the wedding dresses which caught my attention.
So you are talking about it, and not the cases in India, because it was in the news.
Hey JohnD, Trans doesn't have to (nor should he) start a thread about every case or country that allows this awful law to stand in order to please you, so very sorry about that.

Sponsored Links
I also saw a documentary on the disgraceful way in which woman are treated in honduras.

were woman actually attempt to immigrate/leave the country for fear of rape.

The threat & fear of sexual assault is with them 24 /7

shocking and shameful

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
You can't ban someone for being an ignorant liar that hides behind poor grammar and fake emoticons.

sticks and stones noseall sticks and stones :LOL:

your mate himagain will be along in a minute to deflect attention with his BS ;)

what go's around comes around;) :LOL:

you will never wipe the :) off of my face or is it the :LOL: off of my face.

Transam may well be a ****** , but he does the best with the cards life dealt him.

you of course noseall are a "Scoundrel" of the highest order :LOL:

I am sure that all mods are human, and are subject to the same sort of ego problems that arse end, woody, Mightyblab and Judy have.
Obviously Mightyblab and Judy are not mods, and I would not even consider them suitable.
Perhaps some will abuse their position. Maybe they do it surreptitiously when no-one else is around. :ROFLMAO:

I am supposed to have been banned several times, but I am still here. What is the point of banning someone when they, apparently, can return with a new name, judging on what I have read between the lines, and some of the comments on here. :rolleyes:
Certainly several posters are convinced that I have had several usernames. :rolleyes:

What is the point of banning someone when they, apparently, can return with a new name

Because it's like being put on the naughty step. You're supposed to think about what you've done, reflect on you're behaviour, and hopefully, learn to play nicely with the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lebanese law currently allows a rapist to be exonerated if he marries his victim

WOW. My 'single' brain cell has just jumped to the same conclusion that most of you have.

My other umpteen gazillion brain cells however, have arrived to the conclusion that maybe some folk swallow the bullshite a little too easily.

Is there anyone here who knows the full story?

WOW. My 'single' brain cell has just jumped to the same conclusion that most of you have.

My other umpteen gazillion brain cells however, have arrived to the conclusion that maybe some folk swallow the bullshite a little too easily.

Is there anyone here who knows the full story?

yes article in the independant

Monday 24th April 2017 .page 30 . article by Padraic Flannagan.

article appears below another article headed "israel attacks golan heights killing three"

Because it's like being put on the naughty step. You're supposed to think about what you've done, reflect on you're behaviour, and hopefully, learn to play nicely with the others.
You see, doggit. that is three of my responses to your comment that have been deleted.
Someone is struggling. It is not a case of one reflecting on their behaviour, it is more a case of conforming to their political agenda, and submitting to their insults without protest.
I cannot comment on moderation, in any way, not even to discuss it in general terms, yet others can blatantly attempt to insult me and my make-believe spouse, without their comments being moderated in the slightest.
It is blatant trolling by an uneducated fool. One who cannot spell, his grammar is non-existent and he struggles with counting!
He tells bare-faced lies, invents stories to suit his political and prejudiced beliefs, and pretends he is ignoring me!
He makes gasbanni look positively ingenious.

Sponsored Links
Back